Default Cannibal

"Bruce" wrote in message
On Wed, 9 Feb 2011 18:57:44 -0800 (PST), Bob
wrote:

Yup... it was a strange major/minor combo... Politics/Psychology.. for
what it was worth. But, I got hired by the Los Angeles code dept, then
when something opened up in Santa Monica, I switched. I'm actually
thinking of going back to the LA dept. I know a bunch of people there
and I'd get a raise.

Now aint that interesting......... I happen to have a cousin that
worked for CalTrans for years. Later moved and went to work for the
City of Santa Monica for the last 10+/- years. I think Ill email my
cousin and see just how many Jessy Bs are working for the "code
department."

Bob.

Probably none, but maybe a Willard :-)

Oh ye of little faith!!!

Wilbur Hubbard

On Thu, 10 Feb 2011 15:29:38 -0500, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote:

.. .
wrote:

Yup... it was a strange major/minor combo... Politics/Psychology.. for
what it was worth. But, I got hired by the Los Angeles code dept, then
when something opened up in Santa Monica, I switched. I'm actually
thinking of going back to the LA dept. I know a bunch of people there
and I'd get a raise.

Now aint that interesting......... I happen to have a cousin that
worked for CalTrans for years. Later moved and went to work for the
City of Santa Monica for the last 10+/- years. I think Ill email my
cousin and see just how many Jessy Bs are working for the "code
department."

Bob.

Probably none, but maybe a Willard :-)

Oh ye of little faith!!!

Wilbur Hubbard

They sound like stalkers. Whatever.

"Jessica B" wrote in message
news
On Thu, 10 Feb 2011 15:29:38 -0500, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote:

. ..
wrote:

Yup... it was a strange major/minor combo... Politics/Psychology.. for
what it was worth. But, I got hired by the Los Angeles code dept, then
when something opened up in Santa Monica, I switched. I'm actually
thinking of going back to the LA dept. I know a bunch of people there
and I'd get a raise.

Now aint that interesting......... I happen to have a cousin that
worked for CalTrans for years. Later moved and went to work for the
City of Santa Monica for the last 10+/- years. I think Ill email my
cousin and see just how many Jessy Bs are working for the "code
department."

Bob.

Probably none, but maybe a Willard :-)

Oh ye of little faith!!!

Wilbur Hubbard

They sound like stalkers. Whatever.

They probably wouldn't know what to do with or how to treat a real, live,
beautiful woman. LOL! This sounds corny but a man's got to appreciate a
woman's mind first and foremost and the more intelligent the woman, the more
necessary this becomes.

On Sat, 12 Feb 2011 15:08:41 -0500, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote:

news

wrote:

[...]

In my case (and Jimbo's) you don't get anything else unless you get
the mind first. Stace is a less strict. You never know who's going to
be leaving in the morning (we were roommates in college).

"Jessica B" wrote in message
On Sat, 12 Feb 2011 15:08:41 -0500, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote:

snip

They probably wouldn't know what to do with or how to treat a real, live,
beautiful woman. LOL! This sounds corny but a man's got to appreciate a
woman's mind first and foremost and the more intelligent the woman, the
more
necessary this becomes.

In my case (and Jimbo's) you don't get anything else unless you get
the mind first. Stace is a less strict. You never know who's going to
be leaving in the morning (we were roommates in college).

Can't fault any of that.

On Tue, 15 Feb 2011 12:57:42 -0500, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote:

"Jessica B" wrote in message
.. .
On Sat, 12 Feb 2011 15:08:41 -0500, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote:

snip

They probably wouldn't know what to do with or how to treat a real, live,
beautiful woman. LOL! This sounds corny but a man's got to appreciate a
woman's mind first and foremost and the more intelligent the woman, the
more
necessary this becomes.

In my case (and Jimbo's) you don't get anything else unless you get
the mind first. Stace is a less strict. You never know who's going to
be leaving in the morning (we were roommates in college).

Can't fault any of that.

Well,, she's not a slut or anything... I don't mean to bad-mouth her.
She's a wonderful person... just sometimes she makes questionable
choices. I guess we all do.

"Jessica B" wrote in message
snip

In my case (and Jimbo's) you don't get anything else unless you get
the mind first. Stace is a less strict. You never know who's going to
be leaving in the morning (we were roommates in college).

Can't fault any of that.

Well,, she's not a slut or anything... I don't mean to bad-mouth her.
She's a wonderful person... just sometimes she makes questionable
choices. I guess we all do.

That's true. And, it's the chooser who reaps the rewards or suffers the
adversity for their choice so I figure it's their own business to have
whatever promiscuity standards they're comfortable with. To each his/her own
when it comes to sexual mores in singles.

Married? Then that's a horse of a different color . . .