Jonathan Ganz

In article , gonefishiing wrote:
not here in NYC and not out west.
that would only be down south.
georgia, fla, south carolina etc. , (let's not forget kentucky and ohio) and
west to that big drainage basin of a river we have here.
gf.

"Nav" wrote in message

Given the US obesity problem I wonder why?

There are fat women everywhere. It really is a huge (no pun intended)
problem in the US. Of course, there are other women that are just
right.

--
Jonathan Ganz (j gan z @ $ail no w.c=o=m)
http://www.sailnow.com

Nav

Try wearing a helmet.

Cheers

Scout wrote:

It was a blissful mix, or a mix of bliss, or some such thing. I have had a
few too many rapid blows to the head. It's not too bad, but some days it
feels like someone is flicking the light switch off and on.
Scout

"Nav" wrote in message

Inanely?

Cheers

Scout wrote:

well, I'm fairly sure I was smiling most of the time.
Scout

"Nav" wrote in message

Only?

Cheers

Scout wrote:

I remember only a brief stinging sensation, then total darkness.
Scout

"Nav" wrote in message

But you can't remember?

Cheers

Scout wrote:

Don't get too excited, I think I'm 3 months older than you.
Scout

"Nav" wrote in message

Young male? I'm speaking from experience old chap. It's a shame you
can't remember your youth...

Cheers

Scout wrote:

Here's a thought from a young male perspective. Cheers

You know one well enough to ask?
Scout

gonefishiing

i take it you have never lived down south?
let's put it this way........it's different
i ain't never seen so many fat people in all my life.

yep and there are pretty girls everywhere.

gf.

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message

"Nav" wrote in message

Given the US obesity problem I wonder why?

There are fat women everywhere. It really is a huge (no pun intended)
problem in the US. Of course, there are other women that are just
right.

--
Jonathan Ganz (j gan z @ $ail no w.c=o=m)
http://www.sailnow.com
"If there's no wind, row."

Jonathan Ganz

In article , gonefishiing wrote:
i take it you have never lived down south?
let's put it this way........it's different
i ain't never seen so many fat people in all my life.

yep and there are pretty girls everywhere.

gf.

Damn right. I would think that there's a higher percentage of the
pretty, thin ones on the right and left coasts, due to "environmental"
effects, such as weather and sun, but it's hard to tell if they're
thin underneath layers of clothing in the mid-west.

--
Jonathan Ganz (j gan z @ $ail no w.c=o=m)
http://www.sailnow.com
"If there's no wind, row."

Scott Vernon

Katy & LP? You wouldn't want to see that??? Telling.....very
telling.

Scotty

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message
I hope you two are not going to kiss in public.... yech...

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Lady Pilot" wrote in message

"katysails" wrote:

I've asked you repeatedly to not gay up threads I've started. I

consider
that rude, intemperate, and antagonistic. I am offended by it.

If you
haven't figured that out by now, then so be it. Plenty of others

are
scik of it, too. A jibe once in a while is funny, but your

persistence
is anmnoying and thoughtless. I consider your continuing to gay

things
up in threads as being a provacative act. Too bad you're too

blind to
see it.

I totally agree, as do a few others in this newsgroup.

I also took great offense at your calling LP a dyke and telling

her to F
off....You do not know her.

Thank you Katy. I've put Jon in the kill file so many times, but

Jon
figured out that Outlook filters by e-mail addresses, so I have to

do it
repeatedly.

I don't have time anymore to read the newsgroups, so I have to

drop some
people in there for time conservation. The only time I read Jon's

posts
is when he morphs his e-mail or someone else takes the time to

respond to
him. I tried to have a decent conversation with him, but when he

opposed
my personal views, he started with the childish name calling.

What Jon
doesn't realize is that I really don't care what he says to or

about me.

LP

katysails

Sounds like retinal detachment to me...

"Scout" wrote in message
It was a blissful mix, or a mix of bliss, or some such thing. I have had a
few too many rapid blows to the head. It's not too bad, but some days it
feels like someone is flicking the light switch off and on.
Scout

"Nav" wrote in message
Inanely?

Cheers

Scout wrote:

well, I'm fairly sure I was smiling most of the time.
Scout

"Nav" wrote in message

Only?

Cheers

Scout wrote:

I remember only a brief stinging sensation, then total darkness.
Scout

"Nav" wrote in message

But you can't remember?

Cheers

Scout wrote:

Here's a thought from a young male perspective. Cheers

You know one well enough to ask?
Scout

gonefishiing

either coast will do
but if you need:
go west young man, go west
west of the mighty Miss. River
the scenery gets better.

places like lexington, ky are pilot cities for all the fast food crap in the
rest of the country
there are literally people eating they're entire diet in these
places.........and nutrientally starving in the process.

BTW: jon, it usually helps to see girls with clothes off before you do any
judging.

wrote:
i take it you have never lived down south?
let's put it this way........it's different
i ain't never seen so many fat people in all my life.

yep and there are pretty girls everywhere.

gf.

Damn right. I would think that there's a higher percentage of the
pretty, thin ones on the right and left coasts, due to "environmental"
effects, such as weather and sun, but it's hard to tell if they're
thin underneath layers of clothing in the mid-west.

--
Jonathan Ganz (j gan z @ $ail no w.c=o=m)
http://www.sailnow.com
"If there's no wind, row."

Scout

quite possible, though I don't think I should discuss such things with a
lady!
Scout

"katysails" wrote

"Scout" wrote in message
It was a blissful mix, or a mix of bliss, or some such thing. I have had
a few too many rapid blows to the head. It's not too bad, but some days
it feels like someone is flicking the light switch off and on.
Scout

"Nav" wrote in message
Inanely?

Cheers

Scout wrote:

well, I'm fairly sure I was smiling most of the time.
Scout

"Nav" wrote in message

Only?

Cheers

Scout wrote:

I remember only a brief stinging sensation, then total darkness.
Scout

"Nav" wrote in message

But you can't remember?

Cheers

Scout wrote:

Here's a thought from a young male perspective. Cheers

You know one well enough to ask?
Scout

Jonathan Ganz

In article ,
Scott Vernon wrote:
Katy & LP? You wouldn't want to see that??? Telling.....very
telling.

Scotty

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message
I hope you two are not going to kiss in public.... yech...

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

I don't think seeing an ugly dyke kissing another woman would be all
that appealing. Sounds like a three bagger to me.

--
Jonathan Ganz (j gan z @ $ail no w.c=o=m)
http://www.sailnow.com
"If there's no wind, row."

Jonathan Ganz

In article , gonefishiing wrote:
either coast will do
but if you need:
go west young man, go west
west of the mighty Miss. River
the scenery gets better.

places like lexington, ky are pilot cities for all the fast food crap in the
rest of the country
there are literally people eating they're entire diet in these
places.........and nutrientally starving in the process.

Happens out here too.. McD's are filled to overflowing in some
areas. There's a wait to get to the counter.

BTW: jon, it usually helps to see girls with clothes off before you do any
judging.

Do bikinis count as clothes? I'm not complaining either way. I'll be
in San Diego next month, then in the BVI. Both are good places for the
bikini attire this time of year.

The Real Neal Gilligan ASA 14 November 18th 04 04:01 PM
dog stolen from marina Roy G. Biv ASA 5 October 21st 04 05:30 AM
how to get back on an ocean kayak? andrei Touring 18 December 10th 03 01:36 AM
The Bahamas, Key West and back. LaBomba182 General 1 August 4th 03 01:28 PM
back with a problem now Nancy General 14 August 2nd 03 04:43 AM