Capt. Neal®

It's clear you don't understand women at all.

Look at Katysails recent post where she replied to
a picture of a woman in a witch costume. This woman
is medium to slender build but Katy called her fat -
said she had fat thighs.

When a woman makes a statement to the effect that
she was a little fat last year but now she looks like
she needs to eat, it means the woman is probably
looking pretty thin in our eyes.

Women starve themselves and have anorexia and
bulimia because they look in the mirror and see
fat even when we look and see skin and bones.

Make no mistake, if the charming and vivacious
Lady Pilot says she looks like she needs to eat,
it means she's thin to emaciated-looking to
us men. Keep in mind that women compare
themselves mostly to skinny models in magazines.

They don't go around naked in locker rooms
with other women so they get a warped view
of what the average woman looks like naked.

We men, on the other hand constantly strive
to view women naked so we have a very good
perspective on body types and the difference
between fat and thin.

I hope this helps.

CN

"Nav" wrote in message ...
I don't think she said she was 'thin' i.e. less than the average weight
for her height. Perhaps your fantasy is running away with you?

Cheers

Capt. Neal® wrote:

You don't read any better than you sail.

The lady plainly stated she looks like she needs to
eat now. She's saying she's becoming a bit thin.
(which is a good thing, btw- thin is sexy)

Now, stop harassing her and go get a life you
worthless little PUTZ!

CN

"Nav" wrote in message ...

Lady Pilot wrote:

Not to worry. I was a little overweight last winter, but now I look like I
need to eat. I would love to live on the coast where I could eat seafood
all the time.

Weight still a bit of a problem I see. It's endemic to the USA. Have you
tried giving up snacks between meals and counting calories? Alcohol has
a lot of calories too you know.

Cheers

Scott Vernon

I never go to McDonalds.

Scotty

"Scout" wrote in message
then how in heavens name do you order a meal at McDonald's?
Scout

"Scott Vernon" wrote in message
sorry, I don't speak french.

SV

"Scout" wrote in message
would that be the clef palate?
Scout

"Flying Tadpole" wrote in message

Scott Vernon wrote:

"Flying Tadpole" wrote in message
Indeed, Scout. But are you also a wonderful duo-pianist, as
Daffy has demonstrated himself to be?

Nope, only got the ONE I was born with.

Scotty

I was referring to the piano-playing, not the speech

impediment.
--
Flying Tadpole

-------------------------
Learn what lies below the waves of cyberspace!
===Now with Vocals!!===(it'll be singing next!)
http://music.download.com/internetopera
and other music at
http://www.soundclick.com/flyingtadpolemusic.htm

Scott Vernon

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message
Yeah, sure... I'm sure the cat appreciates it too. Sort of like an

abused
child appreciates it when the beatings stop for a while.

Ding! Could this be an insight to some of Jon's problems?

SV

Jonathan Ganz

In article ,
=?iso-8859-1?Q?Capt._Neal=AE?= wrote:
It's clear you don't understand women at all.

This from a guy who hasn't been laid since 1961.

Make no mistake, if the charming and vivacious
Lady Pilot says she looks like she needs to eat,
it means she's thin to emaciated-looking to
us men. Keep in mind that women compare
themselves mostly to skinny models in magazines.

Yeah, she's probably ugly.

--
Jonathan Ganz (j gan z @ $ail no w.c=o=m)
http://www.sailnow.com

Jonathan Ganz

In article ,
Scott Vernon wrote:

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message
Yeah, sure... I'm sure the cat appreciates it too. Sort of like an

abused
child appreciates it when the beatings stop for a while.

Ding! Could this be an insight to some of Jon's problems?

Dong! Time to get back on your meds.
--
Jonathan Ganz (j gan z @ $ail no w.c=o=m)
http://www.sailnow.com
"If there's no wind, row."

Capt. Neal®

Please don't append Gaynz's worthless posts.
(In other words, please don't append any Gaynz post.)
Any Gaynz post is offensive.

Thanks,

CN

Nav

But you can't remember?

Cheers

Scout wrote:

Don't get too excited, I think I'm 3 months older than you.
Scout

"Nav" wrote in message

Young male? I'm speaking from experience old chap. It's a shame you can't
remember your youth...

Cheers

Scout wrote:

Here's a thought from a young male perspective. Cheers

You know one well enough to ask?
Scout

Jonathan Ganz

In article ,
=?iso-8859-1?Q?Capt._Neal=AE?= wrote:

Please don't append Gaynz's worthless posts.
(In other words, please don't append any Gaynz post.)
Any Gaynz post is offensive.

Yeah, Crapton can only stand the truth in small doses.

--
Jonathan Ganz (j gan z @ $ail no w.c=o=m)
http://www.sailnow.com
"If there's no wind, row."

Scout

I remember only a brief stinging sensation, then total darkness.
Scout

"Nav" wrote in message
But you can't remember?

Cheers

The Real Neal Gilligan ASA 14 November 18th 04 04:01 PM
dog stolen from marina Roy G. Biv ASA 5 October 21st 04 05:30 AM
how to get back on an ocean kayak? andrei Touring 18 December 10th 03 01:36 AM
The Bahamas, Key West and back. LaBomba182 General 1 August 4th 03 01:28 PM
back with a problem now Nancy General 14 August 2nd 03 04:43 AM