Lady Pilot

Default Capt. Neal is back?

I'm shocked! Neal left on New Years day in 2004. He never gave us a
progress report. I thought the sharks ate him.

I tried to e-mail him a couple of months ago and his e-mail was returned.

Now Taddy has found me despicable! What shall I do know?

LP (can Peter Wiley give me a job on his ship?)

Flying Tadpole

Lady Pilot wrote:

I'm shocked! Neal left on New Years day in 2004. He never gave us a
progress report. I thought the sharks ate him.

I tried to e-mail him a couple of months ago and his e-mail was returned.

Now Taddy has found me despicable! What shall I do know?

LP (can Peter Wiley give me a job on his ship?)

Dear Madame Vinyl,

Others may find you despicable, wanting, lacking, argumentative,
fast, high-flying etc etc, but I can't even find you in the first
place. So why blame me for the adjective? Why? Why? Where have I
transgressed? How can I now survive the odium of being a user of
such a word?

Flying Tadpole
Lady Pilot

"Flying Tadpole" described the following:

Lady Pilot wrote:

I'm shocked! Neal left on New Years day in 2004. He never gave us a
progress report. I thought the sharks ate him.

I tried to e-mail him a couple of months ago and his e-mail was returned.

Now Taddy has found me despicable! What shall I do know?

LP (can Peter Wiley give me a job on his ship?)

Dear Madame Vinyl,

Others may find you despicable, wanting, lacking, argumentative,
fast, high-flying etc etc, but I can't even find you in the first
place.

Oh dear, I feal so bad now!

So why blame me for the adjective? Why? Why? Where have I
transgressed?

I don't know, honestly, Taddy. I guess because I was gone for a few weeks
and I finally answered a few of your posts and you never replied.

How can I now survive the odium of being a user of
such a word?

I'm sure I accused you falsely! Hard times, and all of that...

Could you find it in your heart to forgive me? (I sure hope so...)

LP

Flying Tadpole

Lady Pilot wrote:

I'm shocked! Neal left on New Years day in 2004. He never gave us a
progress report. I thought the sharks ate him.

I tried to e-mail him a couple of months ago and his e-mail was returned.

Now Taddy has found me despicable! What shall I do know?

LP (can Peter Wiley give me a job on his ship?)

Dear Madame Vinyl,

Others may find you despicable, wanting, lacking, argumentative,
fast, high-flying etc etc, but I can't even find you in the first
place.

Oh dear, I feal so bad now!

So why blame me for the adjective? Why? Why? Where have I
transgressed?

I don't know, honestly, Taddy. I guess because I was gone for a few weeks
and I finally answered a few of your posts and you never replied.

Oh Mme V, now _I_ feel bad about it. I've hardly been here, you
see, having got a life briefly, and the 2000 posts awaiting each
time I looked in were too much for me. But now I'm back in a
suicidal frame of mind, I will keep a more careful lookout at
least for the next week!

How can I now survive the odium of being a user of
such a word?

I'm sure I accused you falsely! Hard times, and all of that...

Could you find it in your heart to forgive me? (I sure hope so...)

Why MV, I think it's _wonderful_ to finally find someone who
believes I even _have_ a heart. How could I refuse you after
that?
--
Flying Tadpole

-------------------------
Learn what lies below the waves of cyberspace!
===Now with Vocals!!===(it'll be singing next!)
http://music.download.com/internetopera
and other music at
http://www.soundclick.com/flyingtadpolemusic.htm
Capt. Mooron

"Lady Pilot" wrote in message
I'm shocked! Neal left on New Years day in 2004. He never gave us a
progress report. I thought the sharks ate him.

Sharks find the good Captain as Toxic as most of the posters here.

I tried to e-mail him a couple of months ago and his e-mail was returned.
Now Taddy has found me despicable! What shall I do know?

Make certain that Taddy finds you delectible, delicious and disrobed!

CM

Capt. Neal®

Dear LP,

You spurned me, you uppity wench, so I had no thought for you
in my journeys. I use hotmail for my e-mail now as I needed an
internet based service which is available anywhere where the
Internet is.

As for sharks eating me, that was no longer a problem once
I sailed away from your lies and games. If ever you wish to
bask in my company again, all I need from you is an apology
and perhaps a little in-person begging for mercy while clad
only in a black lace teddy with matching thong bottom.

Respectfully,
Capt. Neal
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Lady Pilot" wrote in message news:l2Xnd.69511$EZ.759@okepread07...
I'm shocked! Neal left on New Years day in 2004. He never gave us a
progress report. I thought the sharks ate him.

I tried to e-mail him a couple of months ago and his e-mail was returned.

Now Taddy has found me despicable! What shall I do know?

LP (can Peter Wiley give me a job on his ship?)

Jonathan Ganz

Cappy... she's a dyke, what can you expect..

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Lady Pilot" wrote in message
I'm shocked! Neal left on New Years day in 2004. He never gave us a
progress report. I thought the sharks ate him.

I tried to e-mail him a couple of months ago and his e-mail was returned.

Now Taddy has found me despicable! What shall I do know?

LP (can Peter Wiley give me a job on his ship?)

Scott Vernon

"Capt. Neal®" wrote

As for sharks eating me, that was no longer a problem once
I sailed away from your lies and games. If ever you wish to
bask in my company again, all I need from you is an apology
and perhaps a little in-person begging for mercy while clad
only in a black lace teddy with matching thong bottom.

She can borrow from gaynz.

Jonathan Ganz

"Scott Vernon" wrote in message
"Capt. Neal®" wrote

As for sharks eating me, that was no longer a problem once
I sailed away from your lies and games. If ever you wish to
bask in my company again, all I need from you is an apology
and perhaps a little in-person begging for mercy while clad
only in a black lace teddy with matching thong bottom.

I have a thong bottom she can borrow.

Scott Vernon

see, I told you

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote

I have a thong bottom she can borrow.

The Real Neal Gilligan ASA 14 November 18th 04 04:01 PM
dog stolen from marina Roy G. Biv ASA 5 October 21st 04 05:30 AM
how to get back on an ocean kayak? andrei Touring 18 December 10th 03 01:36 AM
The Bahamas, Key West and back. LaBomba182 General 1 August 4th 03 01:28 PM
back with a problem now Nancy General 14 August 2nd 03 04:43 AM