Capt. Mooron

"Capt. NealŪ" wrote in message
She probably has missed out in the physical
appearance department because she hasn't yet gotten the nerve to
post a real photo or herself.

Do not mistake her humility as reason to doubt her appearance...... the
lady is a knock-out! Any true Republican would gladly part with his trigger
finger to be with her. I only wish I measured up to her requirements.....
unfortunately she believes I have too.... [I hate to even use the
word]..... "liberal" a view for her tastes.

This delicious example of a woman can only be tamed by a Real Man...... and
I warn you her standards of conservatism are not for the meek!

You may be the only one here that has a chance of meeting her rigid
criteria........ the best of luck to you good Capt.

I assure you if you net this prize... Katysails will be forever green with
jealousy and utter remorse!

CM