Flying Tadpole

Lady Pilot wrote:

"Flying Tadpole" described the following:

Lady Pilot wrote:

I'm shocked! Neal left on New Years day in 2004. He never gave us a
progress report. I thought the sharks ate him.

I tried to e-mail him a couple of months ago and his e-mail was returned.

Now Taddy has found me despicable! What shall I do know?

LP (can Peter Wiley give me a job on his ship?)

Dear Madame Vinyl,

Others may find you despicable, wanting, lacking, argumentative,
fast, high-flying etc etc, but I can't even find you in the first
place.

Oh dear, I feal so bad now!

So why blame me for the adjective? Why? Why? Where have I
transgressed?

I don't know, honestly, Taddy. I guess because I was gone for a few weeks
and I finally answered a few of your posts and you never replied.

Oh Mme V, now _I_ feel bad about it. I've hardly been here, you
see, having got a life briefly, and the 2000 posts awaiting each
time I looked in were too much for me. But now I'm back in a
suicidal frame of mind, I will keep a more careful lookout at
least for the next week!

How can I now survive the odium of being a user of
such a word?

I'm sure I accused you falsely! Hard times, and all of that...

Could you find it in your heart to forgive me? (I sure hope so...)

Why MV, I think it's _wonderful_ to finally find someone who
believes I even _have_ a heart. How could I refuse you after
that?
--
Flying Tadpole

Learn what lies below the waves of cyberspace!
===Now with Vocals!!===(it'll be singing next!)
http://music.download.com/internetopera
and other music at
http://www.soundclick.com/flyingtadpolemusic.htm