Jonathan Ganz

Careful Nav. Katy will be offended.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Nav" wrote in message

Lady Pilot wrote:

Not to worry. I was a little overweight last winter, but now I look like
I need to eat. I would love to live on the coast where I could eat
seafood all the time.

Weight still a bit of a problem I see. It's endemic to the USA. Have you
tried giving up snacks between meals and counting calories? Alcohol has a
lot of calories too you know.

Cheers

Nav

Why will Katy be offended? Seriously, I'd like to know why some women
call themselves 'lady' something on the web. I suspect from the small
sample I've seen that 'lady' something is it a euphemism for 'fat'. I
ponder this as it doesn't seem to be related to moral or social standing.

Cheers

Jonathan Ganz wrote:

Careful Nav. Katy will be offended.

Nav

Lady Pilot wrote:

"Capt. Neal®" wrote:

I have to admire you more and more for your sensible
convictions.

Well, thank you Capt.

But, I'm curious about what comprises a repulicaton
woman. Did you mean Republican? If so, that makes
you an even more valuable commodity.

Yes, I was 2 sheets in the wind when I posted last.

Teenage boys grow up and leave the nest with great
rapidity. I most certainly could not abide them as
part of a package deal with Mommy but I am willing
to wait for a quality woman to finish her job of
getting them properly raised and out of the house.

Well, I love my boys and they can live at home with me as long as they wish.
We are a very close knit family and my boys are very well behaved. But I
find it's the children like mine that do leave the nest rather quickly.

Here's a thought from a young male perspective. Perhaps if you did not
view your home as a 'nest' men would be want to leave so quickly?
Young men hate 'mothering'. Hope this helps.

Cheers

Jonathan Ganz

It was half joke, half serious. I've been needling Lady Pilot by claiming
she's a dyke. Katy took offense. Why is a mystery to me, since a lot worse
has been said about other people, including about me and by me.

To answer your question, I agree that it's true a good percentage of the
time. Mostly, I tihnk it means that they're unmarried with no prospects,
ugly, divorced, or some combination.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

Jonathan Ganz wrote:

Careful Nav. Katy will be offended.

Capt. Neal®

You don't read any better than you sail.

The lady plainly stated she looks like she needs to
eat now. She's saying she's becoming a bit thin.
(which is a good thing, btw- thin is sexy)

Now, stop harassing her and go get a life you
worthless little PUTZ!

CN

"Nav" wrote in message ...

Lady Pilot wrote:

Not to worry. I was a little overweight last winter, but now I look like I
need to eat. I would love to live on the coast where I could eat seafood
all the time.

Weight still a bit of a problem I see. It's endemic to the USA. Have you
tried giving up snacks between meals and counting calories? Alcohol has
a lot of calories too you know.

Cheers

Scout

Here's a thought from a young male perspective. Cheers

You know one well enough to ask?
Scout

Jonathan Ganz

In article ,
=?iso-8859-1?Q?Capt._Neal=AE?= wrote:

You don't read any better than you sail.

The lady plainly stated she looks like she needs to
eat now. She's saying she's becoming a bit thin.
(which is a good thing, btw- thin is sexy)

Now, stop harassing her and go get a life you
worthless little PUTZ!

Most diets don't work. I'm sure she'll bounce back fairly soon.

--
Jonathan Ganz (j gan z @ $ail no w.c=o=m)
http://www.sailnow.com

Nav

Young male? I'm speaking from experience old chap. It's a shame you
can't remember your youth...

Cheers

The Real Neal Gilligan ASA 14 November 18th 04 04:01 PM
dog stolen from marina Roy G. Biv ASA 5 October 21st 04 05:30 AM
how to get back on an ocean kayak? andrei Touring 18 December 10th 03 01:36 AM
The Bahamas, Key West and back. LaBomba182 General 1 August 4th 03 01:28 PM
back with a problem now Nancy General 14 August 2nd 03 04:43 AM