Capt. NealŪ

You don't read any better than you sail.

The lady plainly stated she looks like she needs to
eat now. She's saying she's becoming a bit thin.
(which is a good thing, btw- thin is sexy)

Now, stop harassing her and go get a life you
worthless little PUTZ!

CN

"Nav" wrote in message ...

Lady Pilot wrote:

Not to worry. I was a little overweight last winter, but now I look like I
need to eat. I would love to live on the coast where I could eat seafood
all the time.

Weight still a bit of a problem I see. It's endemic to the USA. Have you
tried giving up snacks between meals and counting calories? Alcohol has
a lot of calories too you know.

Cheers