Flying Tadpole

Scout wrote:

Walk-over-and-borrow-a-cup-of-sugar neighbors?

Don't be silly. We wouldn't do that. Each'd be expecting t'other
to lace it with arsenic.

No sensitivity here, I'm a caddish brute!

Wouldn't a caddis demi-sec be a more accurate description?

Time to go light the campfire : )

I'm disappointed in you. There are already too many burning
faggots on this newsgroup.

Scout

"Flying Tadpole" wrote
Well, we _are_ from the same neighbourhood. So why this sudden
display of sensitivity?

--
Flying Tadpole

-------------------------
Learn what lies below the waves of cyberspace!
===Now with Vocals!!===(it'll be singing next!)
http://music.download.com/internetopera
and other music at
http://www.soundclick.com/flyingtadpolemusic.htm
Scout

"Flying Tadpole" wrote
Scout wrote:

Walk-over-and-borrow-a-cup-of-sugar neighbors?

Don't be silly. We wouldn't do that. Each'd be expecting t'other
to lace it with arsenic.

You're not just pouring it in his gas tank?

No sensitivity here, I'm a caddish brute!

Wouldn't a caddis demi-sec be a more accurate description?

We call that bug juice.

Time to go light the campfire : )

I'm disappointed in you. There are already too many burning
faggots on this newsgroup.

Bonfire of the Sods

katysails

Better watch it...you'll be told to effin shut up....

"Scout" wrote in message
"Flying Tadpole" wrote
Scout wrote:

Walk-over-and-borrow-a-cup-of-sugar neighbors?

Don't be silly. We wouldn't do that. Each'd be expecting t'other
to lace it with arsenic.

You're not just pouring it in his gas tank?

No sensitivity here, I'm a caddish brute!

Wouldn't a caddis demi-sec be a more accurate description?

We call that bug juice.

Time to go light the campfire : )

I'm disappointed in you. There are already too many burning
faggots on this newsgroup.

Bonfire of the Sods

Jonathan Ganz

Good. You've taken the right approach. You've killfiled me! You're a coward
that's for sure. You're also a liar, but that's another issue isn't it.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Capt. Neal®" wrote in message
Gaynz is just a psycho. Ignore him. It is a far
better newsgroup without him. Over the years
his posts have degenerated into profanity and
inanity.

The only time I even see his garbage anymore
is second-handed and soon those will be few and
far between as more and more people decide to
ignore him.

It's really kind of sad because there was a time
when Gaynz actually had something worthwhile to
contribute. Now, he puts me in mind of one of those
street people who sit on the sidewalk and yell
profanity at you when you walk by if you just
happen to look their way.

What's that disease called anyway? Is it Tourettes
Syndrome? Yes, that's it.

http://www.tourettes-disorder.com/

CN

"Scott Vernon" wrote in message
Why do you think Cappy tortures his cat? Is that what you do? I get
the impression he loves his cat and prolly takes good care of it.

Scotty

Jonathan Ganz

Fishboy, seems to me that you're really concerned about me. I think you
should focus your attention elsewhere, as 1) I'm don't give a **** what you
think and 2) you're a fool.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"gonefishiing" wrote in message
jon,
you are really a funny guy

don't get so bent out of shape.
it is just a newsgroup

let's see if i can help you........

social skills 101:

talk? is that what you call your posts?

talk is one sided, a monolugue, and response is not required.
when talk gets intelligent, it becomes conversation, which is generally
when two or more people exchange ideas.
whether they agree or not, really does not matter.

it is the high pitch of your voice that is of concern and may point to the
reason for the ganz is gay posts.

what you do here is more accurately known as an incessant whine, often
times accompanied by a tantrum.

apparently you don't have children, otherwise you would understand this is
the sort of thing that most young people learn to grow out of with
guidance from parents, usually by the age of 6 or 7, and begin the journey
of growing up with a realistic view towards the larger world.

when this doesn't happen, later in life it usually points to a persons
insecurities. when prolonged, it can develop into a more severe dilusional
view of the world, often requiring professional long term help.

the sweetheart standing next to me agrees that the forms of behavior you
present are a classic indication of a man with a small pee pee ......

didn't you also say, once or twice, you voted for kerry?
yes that would explain the rest............

can you see any of this?

gf.

Jonathan Ganz

Moorony, **** you. You're a Canadian wuss who contributes nothing to the
world.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in message

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message
Well, obviously you can't shut up and won't let anyone else talk, so that
means you're a true wacko.

Ganzy... why don't you adjust your thong...... the pressure seems to be
impeding clear thought and reasonable behaviour.

You are sounding more like a homosexual that has outgrown his closet with
each post you make.

CM

Jonathan Ganz

I know that's your technique for stimulation, but I prefer reading a book.
Perhaps if you didn't have your head so far up your rectum, you'd have
perceived it.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in message

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message
Wow... a wimp boy... full of idle threats and bs.

Let me take a wild guess... you inserted a vibrator up your ass and it
scrambled your brain?

I saw no threat or BS in Scotty's post.

CM

Jonathan Ganz

I'm not interested in men.... talk to Horass or Scotty.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in message

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message
Is that what you do... worship Greek men who are dead?

...as opposed to you who worship men who prefer the Greek position??

CM

Flying Tadpole

It's all right Katy. I know many who already refer to "Effin'
Tadpole", both on the water and on the cyberwaves. Though the
ones on the water are starting to die out, it's been so long
since Flying Tadpole II's reign of terror.

katysails wrote:

Better watch it...you'll be told to effin shut up....

The Real Neal Gilligan ASA 14 November 18th 04 04:01 PM
dog stolen from marina Roy G. Biv ASA 5 October 21st 04 05:30 AM
how to get back on an ocean kayak? andrei Touring 18 December 10th 03 01:36 AM
The Bahamas, Key West and back. LaBomba182 General 1 August 4th 03 01:28 PM
back with a problem now Nancy General 14 August 2nd 03 04:43 AM