Lady Pilot

"Nav" wrote:

Here's a thought from a young male perspective.

You are young? LOL Thanks for the laugh!

Perhaps if you did not

view your home as a 'nest' men would be want to leave so quickly?

Young men hate 'mothering'. Hope this helps.

Thank you, Nav. I have a difficult time keeping the suitors at bay. Your

post should help when I tell them about my nest. hahaaaa

LP

Nav

Lady Pilot wrote:

"Nav" wrote:

Here's a thought from a young male perspective.

You are young? LOL Thanks for the laugh!

Perhaps if you did not

view your home as a 'nest' men would be want to leave so quickly?

Young men hate 'mothering'. Hope this helps.

Thank you, Nav. I have a difficult time keeping the suitors at bay. Your

post should help when I tell them about my nest. hahaaaa

It took you only 2 weeks to think that retort up? No wonder you felt at
ease with Mooron.

Cheers

Bell

He's trying to impress himself?
He thinks he'll impress others?
He thinks he's the only one that knows anything about navigation?
The reasons are endless......

Lady Pilot wrote:
"Nav" wrote:
Why will Katy be offended? Seriously, I'd like to know why some women
call themselves 'lady' something on the web.

Seriously, I'd like to know why some sailor would call themselves 'nav'
something on the web.

Are there many sailors out there that can't navigate?

LP

Scout

Not if I were the chicken!
But I did make some suggestive suggestions (department of redundancy
department?).
Anyway, the chicken shook her finger at me, apparently not appreciate of my
inquisitive nature and probative ways.
Scout

"Lady Pilot" wrote in message
Hehee. You wouldn't do that, would you?

LP

"Scout" wrote:
I knew it! LOL
that chicken was a riot ~ she even scolded me for telling her to do
something naughty!
Scout

"Lady Pilot" wrote
I've only sock posted a couple of times as Suzy Brody. Remember the one
about the link to the chicken you could tell him what to do on that
website? That was me entertaining myself. :-)

Nav

I call myself Nav. beacuse I am not the Captain, just a member of the
crew. In that regard I may be unusual as there many Captains here.

To answer your second question, the number of sailors who can navigate
well by DR is small.

Now, why do you call yourself "Lady"

Cheers

Lady Pilot wrote:

"Nav" wrote:

Why will Katy be offended? Seriously, I'd like to know why some women call
themselves 'lady' something on the web.

Seriously, I'd like to know why some sailor would call themselves 'nav'
something on the web.

Are there many sailors out there that can't navigate?

LP

Bell

(Questioning look here)

You'd call yourself "Nav" just so you could know where you are?
I could call myself "Millionaire" but it wouldn't make me one would it?

(sheesh.....he's all yours, Overproof)

Lady Pilot wrote:

"Nav" wrote:

Why will Katy be offended? Seriously, I'd like to know why some
women call themselves 'lady' something on the web.

Seriously, I'd like to know why some sailor would call themselves
'nav' something on the web.

Are there many sailors out there that can't navigate?

LP

Scout

I reckon you dead this b4?
Scout

OzOne wrote in message ...
On Sun, 12 Dec 2004 21:49:26 GMT, "Scout"
scribbled thusly:

For a bonus point, what is the origin of the phrase, 'dead reckoning'?
Scout

Oh Gawd....not again!?

Oz1...of the 3 twins.

Scout

OzOne wrote in message ...
On Sun, 12 Dec 2004 22:01:36 GMT, "Scout"
scribbled thusly:

I reckon you dead this b4?
Scout

A reasonable deduction.

I also reckon the group reached a typically harmonious conclusion?

The Real Neal Gilligan ASA 14 November 18th 04 04:01 PM
dog stolen from marina Roy G. Biv ASA 5 October 21st 04 05:30 AM
how to get back on an ocean kayak? andrei Touring 18 December 10th 03 01:36 AM
The Bahamas, Key West and back. LaBomba182 General 1 August 4th 03 01:28 PM
back with a problem now Nancy General 14 August 2nd 03 04:43 AM