Overproof

"Nav" wrote in message

Whoever taught you that must have thought you were a real dork. Look the
words up in a Tongan-english dictionary if you don't believe me.

Yeah... Way to Go Brainiac!!! It's friggin' SAMOAN!!!!!

You Dick!

Try research before you shoot off your maw.... Crap.... I'm hammered drunk
and I can kick your ass here! Wadda'Ya smokin' Nav???....Sheep ****?

Go look Up the newspaper.. see if you can find the masthead for any issues
around 1984/85!!

I spent 2 years there... member of the Umungha at Illi Illi!! I sat with the
Matais... I know the customs.... I was part of it.

Sa time.... member of the Pago Yacht Club! Don't be talkin' to me... I
outdrank every weenie Kiwi on the Island! The only thing they were good at
was Darts.... they couldn't get laid for life nor money! Too stupid!

Tongan!!???..... the only Tongan's I knew as friends invited me to an
umu... served Dog... it was delicious!

**** off you pretentious sheep shagger!

CM

Nav

I'm sorry CM I was trying to help you out. Samoan is it?

Let's see:

You said:

Fa Moli Moli....

But a Samoan hears

"Four bars of soap... soap"

But I think you mean:

Faamolemole, which is you begging "Pleaaaaaaaaaase".

Bwhhahahahahha

Cheers

Overproof wrote:

"Nav" wrote in message

[...]

Overproof

"Nav" wrote in message
I'm sorry CM I was trying to help you out. Samoan is it?

Let's see:

You said:

Fa Moli Moli....

But a Samoan hears

"Four bars of soap... soap"

So... you've never been there and are using an online translator... which is
dead wrong.

But I think you mean:

Faamolemole, which is you begging "Pleaaaaaaaaaase".

Grammar Nazi...... I expect better than a spelling lame.... wait a
minute... no I don't

Oh how novel.... you looked up the spelling which would of course not even
have a bearing on the topic if you had used the phonetic representation I
accuratly presented you gay little sheep shagging, nit picking,
dickweed...... tell me again how wrong I was ... Tongan!!!

Bwahahahahahahahahahahaaa.... you Boob! Uma Lava Pisoupo

Fa'Fatai Tele Lava.... Kefe!

CM

Horvath

On Wed, 01 Dec 2004 13:13:42 +1100, OzOne wrote this crap:

On Tue, 30 Nov 2004 21:09:31 -0500, "Scott Vernon"
scribbled thusly:

What's average salary for your rutby players?

3 million/season plus endorsements and advertising.

What's that come to in real money?

Lady Pilot

"Flying Tadpole" wrote:

Lady Pilot wrote:
I'm really having a difficult time believing all of this.

snip

Have you been drinking? Hehee.

LP

Well, the smoke and mirrors worked on at least two other regular
psoters in this newsgroup. It was worth a try, I thought. _Now_
I'll start drinking...

Hehee. You are very funny, Taddy!

LP

Lady Pilot

Hehee. You wouldn't do that, would you?

LP

"Scout" wrote:
I knew it! LOL
that chicken was a riot ~ she even scolded me for telling her to do
something naughty!
Scout

"Lady Pilot" wrote
I've only sock posted a couple of times as Suzy Brody. Remember the one
about the link to the chicken you could tell him what to do on that
website? That was me entertaining myself. :-)

Lady Pilot

"Capt. Neal®" wrote:

The only thing I find unusual about you is your honesty
and openness. It is, indeed, unusual these days to meet
women who don't feel the need to protect themselves and
their interests by playing games.

Well, I do like to play usenet games occassionally.

Just not enough time in the day for me anymore...

Not that I don't blame
women who do because there are many good reasons for
them to do so considering what many man have become -
pond scum with no moral values who only wish to use and
abuse a woman for whatever floats his boat.

Sad, but true!

Alas, seafood is becoming expensive most everywhere. Even here
in the Keys where it's harvested, it isn't cheap at all. There is
casual restaurant in Key Largo, however, that on Friday nites,
has all-you-can-eat, freshly caught, deep fried grouper with
fries, baked beans, cole slaw, hush puppies etc. and all you
can drink draft beer for ten bucks. If you're ever in the area
look me up.

Sounds like a lot of fun, will do...

I'll treat and I won't bite and you won't need
a handgun -

Umm, not sure, but I think I'm the one that started the handgun and
bodyguard thing. Not to mention the mauve interior thing...sorry, will you
forgive me? I must have been in one of my "pushing buttons" mode.

LP

Lady Pilot

"Nav" wrote:

Lady Pilot wrote:

Not to worry. I was a little overweight last winter, but now I look like
I need to eat. I would love to live on the coast where I could eat
seafood all the time.

Weight still a bit of a problem I see.

Still having reading comprehension problems I see.

snip elementary advice

LP

Lady Pilot

"Nav" wrote:
Why will Katy be offended? Seriously, I'd like to know why some women call
themselves 'lady' something on the web.

Seriously, I'd like to know why some sailor would call themselves 'nav'
something on the web.

Are there many sailors out there that can't navigate?

LP

Lady Pilot

"Capt. Neal®" wrote:

You don't read any better than you sail.

The lady plainly stated she looks like she needs to
eat now. She's saying she's becoming a bit thin.
(which is a good thing, btw- thin is sexy)

Now, stop harassing her and go get a life you
worthless little PUTZ!

How refreshing! A man with reading comprehension and a sense of honor. I'm
impressed! ;-)

LP

The Real Neal Gilligan ASA 14 November 18th 04 04:01 PM
dog stolen from marina Roy G. Biv ASA 5 October 21st 04 05:30 AM
how to get back on an ocean kayak? andrei Touring 18 December 10th 03 01:36 AM
The Bahamas, Key West and back. LaBomba182 General 1 August 4th 03 01:28 PM
back with a problem now Nancy General 14 August 2nd 03 04:43 AM