Peter Wiley

"Lady Pilot" wrote in message news:l2Xnd.69511$EZ.759@okepread07...
I'm shocked! Neal left on New Years day in 2004. He never gave us a
progress report. I thought the sharks ate him.

I tried to e-mail him a couple of months ago and his e-mail was returned.

Now Taddy has found me despicable! What shall I do know?

LP (can Peter Wiley give me a job on his ship?)

Send resume with photos and audited bank acct statements, then we can talk....

BTW we're getting some aircraft to play with soon.

PDW
Jonathan Ganz

"Scott Vernon" wrote in message
I have a thong bottom she can borrow.

Lady Pilot

"Flying Tadpole" wrote:

Lady Pilot wrote:

"Flying Tadpole" described the following:

Lady Pilot wrote:

I'm shocked! Neal left on New Years day in 2004. He never gave us a
progress report. I thought the sharks ate him.

I tried to e-mail him a couple of months ago and his e-mail was
returned.

Now Taddy has found me despicable! What shall I do know?

LP (can Peter Wiley give me a job on his ship?)

Dear Madame Vinyl,

Others may find you despicable, wanting, lacking, argumentative,
fast, high-flying etc etc, but I can't even find you in the first
place.

Oh dear, I feal so bad now!

So why blame me for the adjective? Why? Why? Where have I
transgressed?

I don't know, honestly, Taddy. I guess because I was gone for a few
weeks
and I finally answered a few of your posts and you never replied.

Oh Mme V, now _I_ feel bad about it. I've hardly been here, you
see, having got a life briefly, and the 2000 posts awaiting each
time I looked in were too much for me. But now I'm back in a
suicidal frame of mind, I will keep a more careful lookout at
least for the next week!

Well, I can sympathize with you. Are you really MC? I would have never
thought that I could like someone and despise someone at the same time!

Oz says, one of the three twins. Someone is going to be left out in this
declaration. Oz, Peter, Nav, and Flying Tapdole.

Which piece of the puzzle doesn't work?

Hmmmmm....LP

How can I now survive the odium of being a user of
such a word?

I'm sure I accused you falsely! Hard times, and all of that...

Could you find it in your heart to forgive me? (I sure hope so...)

Why MV, I think it's _wonderful_ to finally find someone who
believes I even _have_ a heart. How could I refuse you after
that?
--
Flying Tadpole

-------------------------
Learn what lies below the waves of cyberspace!
===Now with Vocals!!===(it'll be singing next!)
http://music.download.com/internetopera
and other music at
http://www.soundclick.com/flyingtadpolemusic.htm

Lady Pilot

"Capt. Mooron" wrote:

"Lady Pilot" wrote

: I'm shocked! Neal left on New Years day in 2004. He never gave us a
progress report. I thought the sharks ate him.

I just love it when a man informs me of something I already know.

But thanks for the newsgroup confusion...

Sharks find the good Captain as Toxic as most of the posters here.

Are you including yourself in this trial?

Make certain that Taddy finds you delectible, delicious and disrobed!

I'm always all of the above, but I have a terribly narrow road of choice!

LP

Lady Pilot

"Capt. Neal®" wrote:
Dear LP,

You spurned me, you uppity wench, so I had no thought for you
in my journeys.

Oh please! I have two teenage males...how could you deal with that?

I use hotmail for my e-mail now as I needed an
internet based service which is available anywhere where the
Internet is.

No problem, I do the same thing...you forget that I have current passorts
for me and my two wonderful sons...

As for sharks eating me, that was no longer a problem once
I sailed away from your lies and games.

Oh, please tell me what my sins are so I can repent. You asked me to sail
away with you, but I'm a repulicaton women of intergrity!

If ever you wish to
bask in my company again, all I need from you is an apology

Well, I will definetly apologze if you think for one minute that I "dissed
you"
That wasn't the case at all, I have to teenage souls that I'm responsible
for...

and perhaps a little in-person begging for mercy while clad
only in a black lace teddy with matching thong bottom.

Sorry, I'm saving that for a man that is worthy of my affection...

Not to say that you are not, but I've been screwed so many times by men that
I'm definite weary. I would rather live my life single than get a man that
is so self-absorbed and selfish...

LP

Lady Pilot

"Peter Wiley" wrote:
"Lady Pilot" wrote: I'm shocked! Neal left on
New Years day in 2004. He never gave us a
progress report. I thought the sharks ate him.

I tried to e-mail him a couple of months ago and his e-mail was returned.

Now Taddy has found me despicable! What shall I do know?

LP (can Peter Wiley give me a job on his ship?)

Send resume with photos and audited bank acct statements, then we can
talk....

Oh jeeze, I can easily send you a resume and a photo. Does my photo make a
dirfference on what I will be paid? Can I take me 2 teenage sons with me?

I was just offered a job for $100,000 dollars a year in the USA. Being my
own boss and all of that...can you counter the offer?

LP

BTW we're getting some aircraft to play with soon.

PDW

Peter Wiley

In article 1Dgpd.75147$EZ.65809@okepread07, Lady Pilot
wrote:

"Peter Wiley" wrote:
"Lady Pilot" wrote: I'm shocked! Neal left on
New Years day in 2004. He never gave us a
progress report. I thought the sharks ate him.

I tried to e-mail him a couple of months ago and his e-mail was returned.

Now Taddy has found me despicable! What shall I do know?

LP (can Peter Wiley give me a job on his ship?)

Send resume with photos and audited bank acct statements, then we can
talk....

Oh jeeze, I can easily send you a resume and a photo. Does my photo make a
dirfference on what I will be paid?

In fact, no. Merely idle curiosity.

Can I take me 2 teenage sons with me?

You can take my 2 teenage daughters with you too provided they're not
on my ship :-)

I was just offered a job for $100,000 dollars a year in the USA. Being my
own boss and all of that...can you counter the offer?

If you're so shallow as to be solely motivated by money and power - no.
That niche is already filled.

PDW
Flying Tadpole

Lady Pilot wrote:

Lady Pilot wrote:

[...]

You'd be able to work that out with a quick Google, but I'll save
you the trouble. AFter I created the MC character, Oz got
jealous, and felt that he too needed a foil, especially to beat
Neal with. So eventually he brought into being the wily Wiley
puppet, cunningly disguising his occasional Sydney-centric slips
by providing a fake Sydney-resident past for the Peter persona.
The Wiley's Tasmanian location was a stroke of genius, I must
admit, allows posting in the same time zone without the
complicaitons I have to go through (and the early morning rising
needed to maintain the MC persona). The antarctic expeditions
were another stroke of genius (it pains me to admit all this, of
course) because it allows Oz to take long holidays without having
to bother with the Wiley puppet, wheras I can't really let the MC
stop, as it would look suspicious. Anyway, I'm very jealous of
Oz, because he makes his Wiley puppet put things much more
succinctly than I seem to be achieving with the MC puppet, which
perhaps is past its use-by date.

So there's most of the puzzle. I leave it to you to spot the
third twin, though. A hint: all three twins are subjects of a
monarchy.

(I must stop signing my FT posts MC and my MC posts FT, or even
the slower members of the newsgroup will start wondering.)

CHeers! oops, I mean...
FT
--
Flying Tadpole

-------------------------
Learn what lies below the waves of cyberspace!
===Now with Vocals!!===(it'll be singing next!)
http://music.download.com/internetopera
and other music at
http://www.soundclick.com/flyingtadpolemusic.htm

Capt. Mooron

"Lady Pilot" wrote in message

Sharks find the good Captain as Toxic as most of the posters here.

Are you including yourself in this trial?

Perish the thought..... Capt. Neal always provides a unique perspective. I
admire him.

Make certain that Taddy finds you delectible, delicious and disrobed!

I'm always all of the above, but I have a terribly narrow road of choice!

Have you considered a tactical ambush? :-)

CM

The Real Neal Gilligan ASA 14 November 18th 04 04:01 PM
dog stolen from marina Roy G. Biv ASA 5 October 21st 04 05:30 AM
how to get back on an ocean kayak? andrei Touring 18 December 10th 03 01:36 AM
The Bahamas, Key West and back. LaBomba182 General 1 August 4th 03 01:28 PM
back with a problem now Nancy General 14 August 2nd 03 04:43 AM