Jonathan Ganz

In article ,
=?Windows-1252?Q?Capt._Neal=AE?= wrote:
Do me a favor, please, and don't append Gaynz crap.

It's as worthless second-handed as original.

Thank you kindly.

CN

"Scott Vernon" wrote in message ...

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message
Yeah, sure... I'm sure the cat appreciates it too. Sort of like an

abused
child appreciates it when the beatings stop for a while.

Ding! Could this be an insight to some of Jon's problems?

Don't do it Scotty.. Crapton can't handle it. He's a wimp. He's also
not very technically savvy, apparently.

--
Jonathan Ganz (j gan z @ $ail no w.c=o=m)
http://www.sailnow.com

Nav

Capt. Neal® wrote:

It's clear you don't understand women at all.

Look at Katysails recent post where she replied to
a picture of a woman in a witch costume. This woman
is medium to slender build but Katy called her fat -
said she had fat thighs.

And you swallowe the bait.

When a woman makes a statement to the effect that
she was a little fat last year but now she looks like
she needs to eat, it means the woman is probably
looking pretty thin in our eyes.

Or she lost 1 pound...

Make no mistake, if the charming and vivacious
Lady Pilot says she looks like she needs to eat,
it means she's thin to emaciated-looking to
us men. Keep in mind that women compare
themselves mostly to skinny models in magazines.

Such a vivid imagination. Now she's emaciated?

They don't go around naked in locker rooms
with other women so they get a warped view
of what the average woman looks like naked.

Most women who work out in the gym see naked women all the time.

We men, on the other hand constantly strive
to view women naked so we have a very good
perspective on body types and the difference
between fat and thin.

Yes, I know you strive to see women naked but that is not the case for
most men.

Capt. Neal®

"Nav" wrote in message ...
Capt. Neal wrote:
We men, on the other hand constantly strive
to view women naked so we have a very good
perspective on body types and the difference
between fat and thin.

Yes, I know you strive to see women naked but that is not the case for
most men.

You fellows there in Australia prefer what? Naked roos?

You must associate with strange folks down under. Here most
men spend a great deal of their time looking at or trying to
look at naked women. And, that's the truth . . .

CN
Nav

Only?

Cheers

Scout wrote:

I remember only a brief stinging sensation, then total darkness.
Scout

"Nav" wrote in message

But you can't remember?

Cheers

Scout wrote:

Don't get too excited, I think I'm 3 months older than you.
Scout

"Nav" wrote in message

Young male? I'm speaking from experience old chap. It's a shame you can't
remember your youth...

Cheers

Scout wrote:

Here's a thought from a young male perspective. Cheers

You know one well enough to ask?
Scout

Scout

well, I'm fairly sure I was smiling most of the time.
Scout

"Nav" wrote in message
Only?

Cheers

Scout wrote:

I remember only a brief stinging sensation, then total darkness.
Scout

"Nav" wrote in message

But you can't remember?

Cheers

Scout wrote:

Here's a thought from a young male perspective. Cheers

You know one well enough to ask?
Scout

Nav

Capt. Neal® wrote:

"Nav" wrote in message ...

Capt. Neal wrote:
We men, on the other hand constantly strive
to view women naked so we have a very good
perspective on body types and the difference
between fat and thin.

Yes, I know you strive to see women naked but that is not the case for
most men.

You fellows there in Australia prefer what? Naked roos?

You must associate with strange folks down under. Here most
men spend a great deal of their time looking at or trying to
look at naked women. And, that's the truth . . .

Given the US obesity problem I wonder why?

Cheers

Nav

Inanely?

Cheers

Scout wrote:

well, I'm fairly sure I was smiling most of the time.
Scout

"Nav" wrote in message

Only?

Cheers

Scout wrote:

I remember only a brief stinging sensation, then total darkness.
Scout

"Nav" wrote in message

But you can't remember?

Cheers

Scout wrote:

Here's a thought from a young male perspective. Cheers

You know one well enough to ask?
Scout

gonefishiing

not here in NYC and not out west.
that would only be down south.
georgia, fla, south carolina etc. , (let's not forget kentucky and ohio) and
west to that big drainage basin of a river we have here.
gf.

"Nav" wrote in message

Given the US obesity problem I wonder why?

Cheers

Jonathan Ganz

In article ,
Scott Vernon wrote:
Awww gosh.

Scotty

"katysails" wrote in message
Yep...no one else quite like you.....

We can be glad for some small things....

--
Jonathan Ganz (j gan z @ $ail no w.c=o=m)
http://www.sailnow.com
"If there's no wind, row."

Scout

It was a blissful mix, or a mix of bliss, or some such thing. I have had a
few too many rapid blows to the head. It's not too bad, but some days it
feels like someone is flicking the light switch off and on.
Scout

"Nav" wrote in message
Inanely?

Cheers

Scout wrote:

well, I'm fairly sure I was smiling most of the time.
Scout

"Nav" wrote in message

Only?

Cheers

Scout wrote:

I remember only a brief stinging sensation, then total darkness.
Scout

"Nav" wrote in message

But you can't remember?

Cheers

The Real Neal Gilligan ASA 14 November 18th 04 04:01 PM
dog stolen from marina Roy G. Biv ASA 5 October 21st 04 05:30 AM
how to get back on an ocean kayak? andrei Touring 18 December 10th 03 01:36 AM
The Bahamas, Key West and back. LaBomba182 General 1 August 4th 03 01:28 PM
back with a problem now Nancy General 14 August 2nd 03 04:43 AM