Scout

It was a blissful mix, or a mix of bliss, or some such thing. I have had a
few too many rapid blows to the head. It's not too bad, but some days it
feels like someone is flicking the light switch off and on.
Scout

"Nav" wrote in message
Inanely?

Cheers

Scout wrote:

well, I'm fairly sure I was smiling most of the time.
Scout

"Nav" wrote in message

Only?

Cheers

Scout wrote:

I remember only a brief stinging sensation, then total darkness.
Scout

"Nav" wrote in message

But you can't remember?

Cheers

Scout wrote:

Don't get too excited, I think I'm 3 months older than you.
Scout

"Nav" wrote in message

Young male? I'm speaking from experience old chap. It's a shame you
can't remember your youth...

Cheers

Scout wrote:

Here's a thought from a young male perspective. Cheers

You know one well enough to ask?
Scout