Capt. Neal®

"Scott Vernon" wrote in message ...

"JG" wrote in message
"Scott Vernon" wrote in message
Hell hath no furry like a gay boy scorned.

"JG" wrote in message
I once thought Neal had some brains, but this proves I was wrong.

So, a man with no brains can get someone *with* brains kicked
off the newsgroup for a week for abuse.

Maybe the Gay Psychotic One needs to get back into the real
world.

CN
JG

Neal Warren is an idiot. It's not worth reading his posts. He's mostly a
liar and a thief, with a dash of creep thrown in for the women.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

wrote in message

"JG" wrote in message
I once thought Neal had some brains, but this proves I was wrong.

So, a man with no brains can get someone *with* brains kicked
off the newsgroup for a week for abuse.

I've seen that happen!

BB = Denver Post

The Real Neal Gilligan ASA 14 November 18th 04 05:01 PM
dog stolen from marina Roy G. Biv ASA 5 October 21st 04 05:30 AM
how to get back on an ocean kayak? andrei Touring 18 December 10th 03 02:36 AM
The Bahamas, Key West and back. LaBomba182 General 1 August 4th 03 01:28 PM
back with a problem now Nancy General 14 August 2nd 03 04:43 AM