JG

Ah, someone else with that special experience.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Scott Vernon" wrote in message
You mean, he'll be a piece in jail.

Scotty

"Capt. Neal®" wrote in message
I hope he gets arrested. He can find peace in the jail cell.

CN

"Lady Pilot" wrote in message

God bless you, Jon. I hope you can find peace this Christmas.

LP

"JG" wrote:
For a wimp like Neal, your pea-brain will do.

Seahag

"Capt. Neal®" wrote:
A man like Khan dares take what he desires with respect to
material things like planets and starships. On the other hand he
would not *take* a woman with force. He needs only exert his
masculine wiles, stick a worm in her ear, and any woman will be all over
him.

:^)

Scott Vernon

blush

"katysails" wrote in message
Ahhh..Scotty....now there's a manly man worth a wormy ear!

"Seahag" wrote in message

"Capt. Neal®" wrote:
A man like Khan dares take what he desires with respect to
material things like planets and starships. On the other hand he
would not *take* a woman with force. He needs only exert his
masculine wiles, stick a worm in her ear, and any woman will be

all over
him.

:^)

Scott Vernon

Ewwwwwww!

"katysails" wrote in message

Ahhh..Scotty....now there's a man with a wormy rear!

Lady Pilot

I have kill filed you multiple time, Jon. But it is Christmas and I emptied
out my kill file and decided to forgive everyone and start anew. Please
don't disappoint me. I know you are really a nice guy and need a second
chance.

Matthew 5:43-46 (New American Standard Bible)

You have heard that it was said, YOU SHALL LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOR and hate your
enemy.'

But I say to you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, so
that you may be sons of your Father who is in heaven; for He causes His sun
to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the
unrighteous.

For if you love those who love you, what reward do you have? Do not even the
tax collectors do the same?

LP
"JG" wrote:
Same to you LP! If you're flying, fly safe!
(I thought you killfiled me.)
"Lady Pilot" wrote:

God bless you, Jon. I hope you can find peace this Christmas.

LP

Lady Pilot

"Capt. Neal®" wrote:
I hope he gets arrested. He can find peace in the jail cell.

Bah humbug!

LP

The Real Neal Gilligan ASA 14 November 18th 04 04:01 PM
dog stolen from marina Roy G. Biv ASA 5 October 21st 04 05:30 AM
how to get back on an ocean kayak? andrei Touring 18 December 10th 03 01:36 AM
The Bahamas, Key West and back. LaBomba182 General 1 August 4th 03 01:28 PM
back with a problem now Nancy General 14 August 2nd 03 04:43 AM