Lady Pilot

"Capt. Neal®" wrote:

As a desirable woman, when Khan says he dares take what he desires,
you've got to assume that he is talking about you. On the other hand,
as a gentleman, Khan would not take a woman by force. He is confident
that he need not, and if he had to do so, the woman would not be worthy
of him. While I am not Khan, I do agree with his philosophy.

Feel better?

Never been much of a Star Trek fan. I had to have my sons interpret you
post because I'm not a "trekky". (As they say)

I feel better, because I'm beginning to learn your character...

LP

Capt. Neal®

"Lady Pilot" wrote in message news:lcrzd.28198$F25.11470@okepread07...

"Capt. Neal®" wrote:
I hope he gets arrested. He can find peace in the jail cell.

Bah humbug!

LP

I haven't seen as much as one, single, solitary, second-hand post from
the Gay Psychotic One of late. Perhaps, I have Voodooed him right
to jail without passing Go. Now, all I have to do is Voodoo away the
keys to his cell - permanently.

CN

CN

JG

Plonk

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Lady Pilot" wrote in message
I have kill filed you multiple time, Jon. But it is Christmas and I
emptied out my kill file and decided to forgive everyone and start anew.
Please don't disappoint me. I know you are really a nice guy and need a
second chance.

Matthew 5:43-46 (New American Standard Bible)

You have heard that it was said, YOU SHALL LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOR and hate
your enemy.'

But I say to you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you,
so that you may be sons of your Father who is in heaven; for He causes His
sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and
the unrighteous.

For if you love those who love you, what reward do you have? Do not even
the tax collectors do the same?

LP
"JG" wrote:
Same to you LP! If you're flying, fly safe!
(I thought you killfiled me.)
"Lady Pilot" wrote:

God bless you, Jon. I hope you can find peace this Christmas.

LP

JG

Plonk

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Capt. Neal®" wrote:
I hope he gets arrested. He can find peace in the jail cell.

Bah humbug!

LP

I haven't seen as much as one, single, solitary, second-hand post from
the Gay Psychotic One of late. Perhaps, I have Voodooed him right
to jail without passing Go. Now, all I have to do is Voodoo away the
keys to his cell - permanently.

CN

CN

Capt. Neal®

wrote in message ...
On Sun, 26 Dec 2004 14:31:28 -0800, "JG" wrote:
doing. According to technowizard Neal, I'm in Colorado, and I'm Bob, for crying
out loud!

BB

OrgName: Level 3 Communications, Inc.
OrgID: LVLT
Address: 1025 Eldorado Blvd.
City: Broomfield
StateProv: CO
PostalCode: 80021
Country: US

NetRange: 4.0.0.0 - 4.255.255.255
CIDR: 4.0.0.0/8
NetName: LVLT-ORG-4-8
NetHandle: NET-4-0-0-0-1
Parent:
NetType: Direct Allocation
NameServer: NS1.LEVEL3.NET
NameServer: NS2.LEVEL3.NET
Comment:
RegDate:
Updated: 2004-06-04

JG

I did. Who the heck knows what Neal thinks! Who the hell cares.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

wrote in message
On Sun, 26 Dec 2004 14:31:28 -0800, "JG" wrote:

Plonk

Jon, don't say plonk unless you actually are kill-filing someone. Plonking
without kilfiling is the realm of techno-dweebs who have no idea what they
are
doing. According to technowizard Neal, I'm in Colorado, and I'm Bob, for
crying
out loud!

BB

JG

I once thought Neal had some brains, but this proves I was wrong.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

OzOne wrote in message ...
On Sun, 26 Dec 2004 19:07:07 -0500, Capt. Neal®
scribbled thusly:

wrote in message
. ..
[...]

Jesus, that must be a huge property!
Must be the biggest high rise development in Colorado, without any
doubt!

Bwaaahhahahahahhahaahahahahahahahaaa!

Oz1...of the 3 twins.

The Real Neal Gilligan ASA 14 November 18th 04 04:01 PM
dog stolen from marina Roy G. Biv ASA 5 October 21st 04 05:30 AM
how to get back on an ocean kayak? andrei Touring 18 December 10th 03 01:36 AM
The Bahamas, Key West and back. LaBomba182 General 1 August 4th 03 01:28 PM
back with a problem now Nancy General 14 August 2nd 03 04:43 AM