Lady Pilot

"Capt. Neal®" wrote:

"Lady Pilot" wrote:

"Capt. Neal®" wrote:

You don't read any better than you sail.

The lady plainly stated she looks like she needs to
eat now. She's saying she's becoming a bit thin.
(which is a good thing, btw- thin is sexy)

Now, stop harassing her and go get a life you
worthless little PUTZ!

How refreshing! A man with reading comprehension and a sense of honor.
I'm
impressed! ;-)

LP

Careful LP.

As Khan said, "Such men TAKE what they desire."

So what are you telling me? I need to bring my .45 or bodyguard? Both?
;-)

LP

Lady Pilot

"Nav" wrote:

Lady Pilot wrote:

"Nav" wrote:

Here's a thought from a young male perspective.

You are young? LOL Thanks for the laugh!

Perhaps if you did not

view your home as a 'nest' men would be want to leave so quickly?

Young men hate 'mothering'. Hope this helps.

Thank you, Nav. I have a difficult time keeping the suitors at bay. Your

post should help when I tell them about my nest. hahaaaa

It took you only 2 weeks to think that retort up? No wonder you felt at
ease with Mooron.

Five seconds at the most.

Why are you so jealous of Capt. Mooron?

LP

JG

For a wimp like Neal, your pea-brain will do.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Lady Pilot" wrote in message

"Capt. Neal®" wrote:

"Lady Pilot" wrote:

"Capt. Neal®" wrote:

You don't read any better than you sail.

The lady plainly stated she looks like she needs to
eat now. She's saying she's becoming a bit thin.
(which is a good thing, btw- thin is sexy)

Now, stop harassing her and go get a life you
worthless little PUTZ!

How refreshing! A man with reading comprehension and a sense of honor.
I'm
impressed! ;-)

LP

Careful LP.

As Khan said, "Such men TAKE what they desire."

So what are you telling me? I need to bring my .45 or bodyguard? Both?
;-)

LP

JG

Same to you LP! If you're flying, fly safe!
(I thought you killfiled me.)

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Capt. Neal®" wrote:

"Lady Pilot" wrote:

"Capt. Neal®" wrote:

You don't read any better than you sail.

The lady plainly stated she looks like she needs to
eat now. She's saying she's becoming a bit thin.
(which is a good thing, btw- thin is sexy)

Now, stop harassing her and go get a life you
worthless little PUTZ!

How refreshing! A man with reading comprehension and a sense of
honor. I'm
impressed! ;-)

LP

Careful LP.

As Khan said, "Such men TAKE what they desire."

So what are you telling me? I need to bring my .45 or bodyguard? Both?
;-)

LP

Capt. Neal®

"Capt. Neal®" wrote:

"Lady Pilot" wrote:

"Capt. Neal®" wrote:

You don't read any better than you sail.

The lady plainly stated she looks like she needs to
eat now. She's saying she's becoming a bit thin.
(which is a good thing, btw- thin is sexy)

Now, stop harassing her and go get a life you
worthless little PUTZ!

How refreshing! A man with reading comprehension and a sense of honor.
I'm
impressed! ;-)

LP

Careful LP.

As Khan said, "Such men TAKE what they desire."

So what are you telling me? I need to bring my .45 or bodyguard? Both?
;-)

LP

I erred. Khan actually said, "Such men dare take what they desire."

There are four key words in this statement. Men, dare, take and desire.
As a desirable woman you should be mostly concerned with 'take'.

A man like Khan dares take what he desires with respect to
material things like planets and starships. On the other hand he
would not *take* a woman with force. He needs only exert his
masculine wiles and any sane woman will be all over him. He takes
just by being so manly and desirable that the woman willingly gives.

As a desirable woman, when Khan says he dares take what he desires,
you've got to assume that he is talking about you. On the other hand,
as a gentleman, Khan would not take a woman by force. He is confident
that he need not, and if he had to do so, the woman would not be worthy
of him. While I am not Khan, I do agree with his philosophy.

Feel better?

CN

JG

Neal has a lot of experience with jail cells.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"JG" wrote:
For a wimp like Neal, your pea-brain will do.

Scott Vernon

"Capt. Neal®" wrote

[...]

I will, after I puke.

The Real Neal Gilligan ASA 14 November 18th 04 04:01 PM
dog stolen from marina Roy G. Biv ASA 5 October 21st 04 05:30 AM
how to get back on an ocean kayak? andrei Touring 18 December 10th 03 01:36 AM
The Bahamas, Key West and back. LaBomba182 General 1 August 4th 03 01:28 PM
back with a problem now Nancy General 14 August 2nd 03 04:43 AM