Scott Vernon

"Capt. NealŪ" wrote

I erred. Khan actually said, "Such men dare take what they desire."

There are four key words in this statement. Men, dare, take and

desire.
As a desirable woman you should be mostly concerned with 'take'.

A man like Khan dares take what he desires with respect to
material things like planets and starships. On the other hand he
would not *take* a woman with force. He needs only exert his
masculine wiles and any sane woman will be all over him. He takes
just by being so manly and desirable that the woman willingly gives.

As a desirable woman, when Khan says he dares take what he desires,
you've got to assume that he is talking about you. On the other

hand,
as a gentleman, Khan would not take a woman by force. He is

confident
that he need not, and if he had to do so, the woman would not be

worthy
of him. While I am not Khan, I do agree with his philosophy.

Feel better?

I will, after I puke.