Capt. Mooron

"Capt. Neal®" wrote in message
She probably has missed out in the physical
appearance department because she hasn't yet gotten the nerve to
post a real photo or herself.

Do not mistake her humility as reason to doubt her appearance...... the
lady is a knock-out! Any true Republican would gladly part with his trigger
finger to be with her. I only wish I measured up to her requirements.....
unfortunately she believes I have too.... [I hate to even use the
word]..... "liberal" a view for her tastes.

This delicious example of a woman can only be tamed by a Real Man...... and
I warn you her standards of conservatism are not for the meek!

You may be the only one here that has a chance of meeting her rigid
criteria........ the best of luck to you good Capt.

I assure you if you net this prize... Katysails will be forever green with
jealousy and utter remorse!

CM

Scout

Ouch! what a great euphemistic metaphor!
If I hadn't come to such an inappropriate interpretation, I would've stolen
it for class!
Scout

"katysails" wrote
[snip] leaving you once again holding the proverbial empty rod....

Martin Baxter

katysails wrote:

Yes, but the vituperative acid within me soon dissolves any hook you could
set allowing me to swim free leaving you once again holding the proverbial
empty rod....

You empty mens' rods? Does Mr. Sails know about this? Is there a fee for this service?

;-)

Cheers
Marty

Scout

Katy,
you're only making this worse!
Scout

"katysails" wrote
No....they were that way to begin with...Mr Sails threw up his hands in
exasperation a long time ago; now he just slowly shakes his head....

Scott Vernon

"Flying Tadpole" wrote in message
Indeed, Scout. But are you also a wonderful duo-pianist, as
Daffy has demonstrated himself to be?

Nope, only got the ONE I was born with.

Scotty

Scott Vernon

"Jonathan Loser Ganz" wrote
Too bad. You're offended. So what. Just because you've been here a

long
time, doesn't give you license to tell me what to do or be offensive

to me,
especially since I've never been that way to you. I didn't start

this gay
bull**** and you know it.... That asshole and other assholes did. If

you
would like to killfile me, feel free. Otherwise, shut the **** up.

W0W! tough guy. Bitching at a woman on the Internet.

Scott Vernon

"Martin Baxter" wrote

You empty mens' rods? Does Mr. Sails know about this? Is there a fee

for this service?

only for the pics.

Scout

would that be the clef palate?
Scout

Scott Vernon wrote:

"Flying Tadpole" wrote in message
Indeed, Scout. But are you also a wonderful duo-pianist, as
Daffy has demonstrated himself to be?

Nope, only got the ONE I was born with.

Scotty

I was referring to the piano-playing, not the speech impediment.
--
Flying Tadpole

-------------------------
Learn what lies below the waves of cyberspace!
===Now with Vocals!!===(it'll be singing next!)
http://music.download.com/internetopera
and other music at
http://www.soundclick.com/flyingtadpolemusic.htm

The Real Neal Gilligan ASA 14 November 18th 04 04:01 PM
dog stolen from marina Roy G. Biv ASA 5 October 21st 04 05:30 AM
how to get back on an ocean kayak? andrei Touring 18 December 10th 03 01:36 AM
The Bahamas, Key West and back. LaBomba182 General 1 August 4th 03 01:28 PM
back with a problem now Nancy General 14 August 2nd 03 04:43 AM