Lady Pilot

"Peter Wiley" wrote:
"Lady Pilot" wrote: I'm shocked! Neal left on
New Years day in 2004. He never gave us a
progress report. I thought the sharks ate him.

I tried to e-mail him a couple of months ago and his e-mail was returned.

Now Taddy has found me despicable! What shall I do know?

LP (can Peter Wiley give me a job on his ship?)

Send resume with photos and audited bank acct statements, then we can
talk....

Oh jeeze, I can easily send you a resume and a photo. Does my photo make a
dirfference on what I will be paid? Can I take me 2 teenage sons with me?

I was just offered a job for $100,000 dollars a year in the USA. Being my
own boss and all of that...can you counter the offer?

LP

BTW we're getting some aircraft to play with soon.

PDW