Nav

Lady Pilot wrote:

"Capt. NealŪ" wrote:

I have to admire you more and more for your sensible
convictions.

Well, thank you Capt.

But, I'm curious about what comprises a repulicaton
woman. Did you mean Republican? If so, that makes
you an even more valuable commodity.

Yes, I was 2 sheets in the wind when I posted last.

Teenage boys grow up and leave the nest with great
rapidity. I most certainly could not abide them as
part of a package deal with Mommy but I am willing
to wait for a quality woman to finish her job of
getting them properly raised and out of the house.

Well, I love my boys and they can live at home with me as long as they wish.
We are a very close knit family and my boys are very well behaved. But I
find it's the children like mine that do leave the nest rather quickly.

Here's a thought from a young male perspective. Perhaps if you did not
view your home as a 'nest' men would be want to leave so quickly?
Young men hate 'mothering'. Hope this helps.

Cheers