Jonathan Ganz

It was half joke, half serious. I've been needling Lady Pilot by claiming
she's a dyke. Katy took offense. Why is a mystery to me, since a lot worse
has been said about other people, including about me and by me.

To answer your question, I agree that it's true a good percentage of the
time. Mostly, I tihnk it means that they're unmarried with no prospects,
ugly, divorced, or some combination.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Nav" wrote in message
Why will Katy be offended? Seriously, I'd like to know why some women call
themselves 'lady' something on the web. I suspect from the small sample
I've seen that 'lady' something is it a euphemism for 'fat'. I ponder this
as it doesn't seem to be related to moral or social standing.

Cheers

Jonathan Ganz wrote:

Careful Nav. Katy will be offended.