gonefishiing

either coast will do
but if you need:
go west young man, go west
west of the mighty Miss. River
the scenery gets better.

places like lexington, ky are pilot cities for all the fast food crap in the
rest of the country
there are literally people eating they're entire diet in these
places.........and nutrientally starving in the process.

BTW: jon, it usually helps to see girls with clothes off before you do any
judging.

gf.

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message
In article , gonefishiing
wrote:
i take it you have never lived down south?
let's put it this way........it's different
i ain't never seen so many fat people in all my life.

yep and there are pretty girls everywhere.

gf.

Damn right. I would think that there's a higher percentage of the
pretty, thin ones on the right and left coasts, due to "environmental"
effects, such as weather and sun, but it's hard to tell if they're
thin underneath layers of clothing in the mid-west.

--
Jonathan Ganz (j gan z @ $ail no w.c=o=m)
http://www.sailnow.com