Scott Vernon

Katy & LP? You wouldn't want to see that??? Telling.....very
telling.

Scotty

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message
I hope you two are not going to kiss in public.... yech...

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Lady Pilot" wrote in message

"katysails" wrote:

I've asked you repeatedly to not gay up threads I've started. I

consider
that rude, intemperate, and antagonistic. I am offended by it.

If you
haven't figured that out by now, then so be it. Plenty of others

are
scik of it, too. A jibe once in a while is funny, but your

persistence
is anmnoying and thoughtless. I consider your continuing to gay

things
up in threads as being a provacative act. Too bad you're too

blind to
see it.

I totally agree, as do a few others in this newsgroup.

I also took great offense at your calling LP a dyke and telling

her to F
off....You do not know her.

Thank you Katy. I've put Jon in the kill file so many times, but

Jon
figured out that Outlook filters by e-mail addresses, so I have to

do it
repeatedly.

I don't have time anymore to read the newsgroups, so I have to

drop some
people in there for time conservation. The only time I read Jon's

posts
is when he morphs his e-mail or someone else takes the time to

respond to
him. I tried to have a decent conversation with him, but when he

opposed
my personal views, he started with the childish name calling.

What Jon
doesn't realize is that I really don't care what he says to or

about me.

LP