Jonathan Ganz

In article , gonefishiing wrote:
either coast will do
but if you need:
go west young man, go west
west of the mighty Miss. River
the scenery gets better.

places like lexington, ky are pilot cities for all the fast food crap in the
rest of the country
there are literally people eating they're entire diet in these
places.........and nutrientally starving in the process.

Happens out here too.. McD's are filled to overflowing in some
areas. There's a wait to get to the counter.

BTW: jon, it usually helps to see girls with clothes off before you do any
judging.

Do bikinis count as clothes? I'm not complaining either way. I'll be
in San Diego next month, then in the BVI. Both are good places for the
bikini attire this time of year.
--
Jonathan Ganz (j gan z @ $ail no w.c=o=m)
http://www.sailnow.com