Scout

Default Gary L. Burnore

Sadly this is true. We can't have them feeling badly about themselves, so
graduate high school they must.
I see this same behavior in my students, particularly the emotionally
troubled children. They can be quite clever with technology (e.g., a
computer), because no social skills are necessary. However, when forced to
sustain a logical debate, or even friendly discussion, they tend to fall
apart quickly, resorting to such low-brow activities as mom insults, foul
language, threats, and all variations of homophobic name calling.
We can only hope their guidance counselors are astute enough to hear their
cries for help.
Scout

"Flying Tadpole" wrote
year by year, it's easier and easier "to sashay under the ever-rising

academic limbo bar".

Flying Tadpole

Default Hey Peter Ross 2

No, just another one gone and sold his soul
To lose himself in that Ross'n'Roll,
And drift away...

FT

The navigator© wrote:

But Pet you made it on a previous post. All these spins are making you
dizzy. Are you losing count or just not very good with numbers?

Cheers MC

Peter J Ross wrote:

On Fri, 08 Aug 2003 16:59:28 +1200, a team of surgeons from
alt.sailing.asa removed the following benign growth from
The_navigator©:

That's the second spin! They are so tight it's a delight. I really don't
think your old mother would like you using such vulgarities. I'm sure
you didn't learn them from the old girl. But you need to slow down a bit
'cos you may get too hot and hurt yourself!

Are you already working on "3"?

Scout

I'll give him credit for a brain-stem. But I'd be hard pressed to call his
involuntary twitching an actual dance.
Scout

"Flying Tadpole" wrote
Nonsense MC! THere's not even any _sign_ of a brow. Does it even
have a notochord, is what I'm wondering...

Bertie the Bunyip

The Cappys Master wrote in
:

On Wed, 06 Aug 2003 22:06:13 -0000, "Shrub's Stub"
wrote:

So in your eyes, none of us that do sail can't read and respond in
here? How do you know we aren't interested in sailing or that we are
doing research or something? Damn you are an idiot.

Research?
Bwaaaahahahahahahahahhahaaaaa!
You doung rsearch in ada as well?
Plenty of loons in there to study, real loons like you!

Snort!

God I love this place, they just don't get anything at all!

Bertie eeeeeeeeeeeh!
Peter Wiley

I'm afraid that their piccolo playing has caused a few sour notes.
Apologies.

On Fri, 08 Aug 2003 17:31:27 +1200, The_navigator©
wrote:

There's no need to add reverberation!

Cheers MC

Peter Wiley wrote:

No, no - Mooron is an elasmobranch. These sorry excuses are tunicates.

On Fri, 08 Aug 2003 15:08:39 +1200, The_navigator©
wrote:

Wonder indeed, accord is definitely lacking. Perhaps an elasmobranch?

Cheers MC

Flying Tadpole wrote:

Nonsense MC! THere's not even any _sign_ of a brow. Does it even
have a notochord, is what I'm wondering...

FT

The navigator© wrote:

Highbrow wig for a low brow?

Cheers MC

Flying Tadpole wrote:

Scout wrote:

K. A. Cannon, by association, defiles the good name of Friedrich Nietzsche

with this telling gem:

Hi!!
Can I **** your mom?

You realise that the poor child probably watched A Fish Called
Wanda and thought the armpitting and Nietzsche-quoting bits were
heroic?

Bertie the Bunyip

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in
:

No. He's just a fag. Possibly he has a plastic bag.

what must the inside of this guy's skull look like?

A waste is a terrible thing to mind.

Bertie

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
What a fag this Burnore is. Does he sail? Does he own a boat? Does he
have

woman? A sheep? Anything?
How is it that non sailing trolls like Burnore, Scotty and Binary
Jane are posting here?

Capt RB
C&C 32
NY

Bertie the Bunyip

The_navigator© wrote in news:bgsurs$rhma5$1@ID-
58816.news.uni-berlin.de:

What news reader do you recommend to show the bottom of the message
without having to scroll down?

So you only read the tops, then,

OK, I'm getting to understand you guys a lot better every day.

Bertie