Flying Tadpole

Default Hey Peter Ross 2

No, just another one gone and sold his soul
To lose himself in that Ross'n'Roll,
And drift away...

FT

The navigator© wrote:

But Pet you made it on a previous post. All these spins are making you
dizzy. Are you losing count or just not very good with numbers?

Cheers MC

Peter J Ross wrote:

On Fri, 08 Aug 2003 16:59:28 +1200, a team of surgeons from
alt.sailing.asa removed the following benign growth from
The_navigator©:

That's the second spin! They are so tight it's a delight. I really don't
think your old mother would like you using such vulgarities. I'm sure
you didn't learn them from the old girl. But you need to slow down a bit
'cos you may get too hot and hurt yourself!

Are you already working on "3"?