Bobsprit

Default Gary L. Burnore

Making incorrect assumptions. Dumb.

Donal, why not follow my good example. Don't tangle with people who can't avoid
nasty profanity. Even my most disgusting posts avoid such word usage.
You see I have nothing to do with this idiot for that very reason.

RB
K. A. Cannon

The voice in my head called Gary L. Burnore
had this to say in
alt.sailing.asa :

On Thu, 7 Aug 2003 16:31:01 -0400, "Scout"
wrote:

"arguing with anonymous strangers on the internet is a sucker's game because
they almost always turn out to be -- or to be indistinguishable from --
self-righteous sixteen-year-olds possessing infinite amounts of free time."
Neil Stephenson, Cryptonomicon
be back later - gotta take a Gary/Bertie

So now K.A. Cannon is Bertie? Or is he me? He can't be both.

Today Is a Bertie day. Then the weekend off and on Monday I am
Scheduled to be you.

K. A. Cannon, by association, defiles the good name of Friedrich Nietzsche

with this telling gem:
Hi!!
Can I **** your mom?

It's not the same domain, they have different ffeding peers and I
think he's using a different version of agent but I don't feel like
looking.

Oh c'mon, you don't expect him to actually check do you.

I am looking forward to ****ing his mom.

From: K. A. Cannon
Newsgroups: alt.sailing.asa
Subject: Gary L. Burnore
Date: Thu, 07 Aug 2003 15:33:13 -0400

The voice in my head called "Scout" had this
to say in alt.sailing.asa :
- Bill Clinton, former U.S. President

--
K. A. Cannon
kacannon at insurgent dot org

mhm33x1

"Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into
the abyss, the abyss also gazes into you."
-Friedrich Nietzsche

"They are not jackbooted Nazi thugs. They are merely German policemen in spiffy uniforms here to help us."
- Vichy government (1941 - 1945)

"Politics gives guys so much power that they tend to behave badly around women.* And I hope I never get into that."
- Bill Clinton, former U.S. president

"You know the one thing that's wrong with this country? Everyone gets a chance to have their fair say."
- Bill Clinton, former U.S. President
K. A. Cannon

The voice in my head called Just Plain Insane
had this to say in
alt.sailing.asa :

On Fri, 08 Aug 2003 11:39:18 +1200 I replied to The_navigator©
on a piece of toilet paper while scribbling
their name and phone number on the bathroom wall in alt.sailing.asa

Hey Gary, It seems that you have had some serious trouble. It seems that
you are posting from CA area so would you care to explain this?

http://www.shmoo.com/mail/cypherpunk.../msg00301.html

Cheers MC

Hey Gary, he found the flame page, perhaps someone in the group
does have enough intelligence to use a search engine.

The Flame page by Terrason..the check forger kook.

--
K. A. Cannon
kacannon at insurgent dot org
change the orgy to org to reply

mhm33x1

"Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into
the abyss, the abyss also gazes into you."
-Friedrich Nietzsche

"They are not jackbooted Nazi thugs. They are merely German policemen in spiffy uniforms here to help us."
- Vichy government (1941 - 1945)

"Politics gives guys so much power that they tend to behave badly around women.* And I hope I never get into that."
- Bill Clinton, former U.S. president

"You know the one thing that's wrong with this country? Everyone gets a chance to have their fair say."
- Bill Clinton, former U.S. President
K. A. Cannon

The voice in my head called Gary L. Burnore
had this to say in
alt.sailing.asa :

On Thu, 7 Aug 2003 23:14:29 +0100, "Donal"
wrote:

"Gary L. Burnore" wrote in message
. ..
So I take that to mean you are considering giving me permission to
**** your mom.

Great!

Don't get your hopes up, Kevin. I think he's not done ****ing her yet.

You can both have mine - together!

Bring your own shovels, I'm not digging her up for you.

I think Kevin likes them that way.

Deads better than none at all.

But hey, the least you could do is some of the digging.

I don't think he's smart enough to figure out how a shovel works.

--
K. A. Cannon
kacannon at insurgent dot org
change the orgy to org to reply

mhm33x1

"Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into
the abyss, the abyss also gazes into you."
-Friedrich Nietzsche

"They are not jackbooted Nazi thugs. They are merely German policemen in spiffy uniforms here to help us."
- Vichy government (1941 - 1945)

"Politics gives guys so much power that they tend to behave badly around women.* And I hope I never get into that."
- Bill Clinton, former U.S. president

"You know the one thing that's wrong with this country? Everyone gets a chance to have their fair say."
- Bill Clinton, former U.S. President
K. A. Cannon

The voice in my head called "Scout" had this
to say in alt.sailing.asa :

Sadly this is true. We can't have them feeling badly about themselves, so
graduate high school they must.
I see this same behavior in my students, particularly the emotionally
troubled children. They can be quite clever with technology (e.g., a
computer), because no social skills are necessary. However, when forced to
sustain a logical debate, or even friendly discussion, they tend to fall
apart quickly, resorting to such low-brow activities as mom insults, foul
language, threats, and all variations of homophobic name calling.
We can only hope their guidance counselors are astute enough to hear their
cries for help.
Scout

Do you have any sailing to discuss abuser?

--
K. A. Cannon
kacannon at insurgent dot org
change the orgy to org to reply

mhm33x1

"Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into
the abyss, the abyss also gazes into you."
-Friedrich Nietzsche

"They are not jackbooted Nazi thugs. They are merely German policemen in spiffy uniforms here to help us."
- Vichy government (1941 - 1945)

"Politics gives guys so much power that they tend to behave badly around women.* And I hope I never get into that."
- Bill Clinton, former U.S. president

"You know the one thing that's wrong with this country? Everyone gets a chance to have their fair say."
- Bill Clinton, former U.S. President

K. A. Cannon

The voice in my head called Peter J Ross had
this to say in
alt.sailing.asa :

On Thu, 07 Aug 2003 17:04:33 -0400, a team of surgeons from
alt.sailing.asa removed the following benign growth from K. A. Cannon:

The voice in my head called "Scout" had this
to say in alt.sailing.asa :

"arguing with anonymous strangers on the internet is a sucker's game because
they almost always turn out to be -- or to be indistinguishable from --
self-righteous sixteen-year-olds possessing infinite amounts of free time."
Neil Stephenson, Cryptonomicon
be back later - gotta take a Gary/Bertie
Scout

So I take that to mean you are considering giving me permission to
**** your mom.

Great!

It's a shame, because I'm the one his mom really wants.

Peter I asked first..So get in line!!

--
K. A. Cannon
kacannon at insurgent dot org
change the orgy to org to reply

mhm33x1

"Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into
the abyss, the abyss also gazes into you."
-Friedrich Nietzsche

"They are not jackbooted Nazi thugs. They are merely German policemen in spiffy uniforms here to help us."
- Vichy government (1941 - 1945)

"Politics gives guys so much power that they tend to behave badly around women.* And I hope I never get into that."
- Bill Clinton, former U.S. president

"You know the one thing that's wrong with this country? Everyone gets a chance to have their fair say."
- Bill Clinton, former U.S. President
K. A. Cannon

The voice in my head called Flying Tadpole

Scout wrote:

K. A. Cannon, by association, defiles the good name of Friedrich Nietzsche

with this telling gem:
Hi!!
Can I **** your mom?

You realise that the poor child probably watched A Fish Called
Wanda and thought the armpitting and Nietzsche-quoting bits were
heroic?

Aussie ****** sez what?

--
K. A. Cannon
kacannon at insurgent dot org
change the orgy to org to reply

mhm33x1

"Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into
the abyss, the abyss also gazes into you."
-Friedrich Nietzsche

"They are not jackbooted Nazi thugs. They are merely German policemen in spiffy uniforms here to help us."
- Vichy government (1941 - 1945)

"Politics gives guys so much power that they tend to behave badly around women.* And I hope I never get into that."
- Bill Clinton, former U.S. president

"You know the one thing that's wrong with this country? Everyone gets a chance to have their fair say."
- Bill Clinton, former U.S. President
K. A. Cannon

Default Hey Peter Ross 1

The voice in my head called The_navigator© had
this to say in
alt.sailing.asa :

But Pet, we've only just begun to entertain the regulars. Come on, pick
up your plates and do an idiot's shuffle -we know you can!

Are you another idiot who thinks you can *win* at this?

Cheers MC

Peter J Ross wrote:

No, I'll never read your newsgroup again. You've driven me away for
ever.

--
K. A. Cannon
kacannon at insurgent dot org
change the orgy to org to reply

mhm33x1

"Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into
the abyss, the abyss also gazes into you."
-Friedrich Nietzsche

"They are not jackbooted Nazi thugs. They are merely German policemen in spiffy uniforms here to help us."
- Vichy government (1941 - 1945)

"Politics gives guys so much power that they tend to behave badly around women.* And I hope I never get into that."
- Bill Clinton, former U.S. president

"You know the one thing that's wrong with this country? Everyone gets a chance to have their fair say."
- Bill Clinton, former U.S. President
Soque

....then The_navigator© demanded of the masses:
Now Pet, you really don't think you can uspet me no matter how clumsy
your dance is do you? It all just adds to the .asa enjoyment of you!

Thanks for making it clear that you want to play. Now I can skip my usual
'nice guy' routine and get to the fun stuff. (But that will have to
wait until after the weekend when I get back from camping.)

/me does a little dance

O O_/ \_O \_O_/ __O__ O_/ ouch!
| /| | | | |_/
/ \ / \ / /

--
,,,
..oo
Donal

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
Making incorrect assumptions. Dumb.

Donal, why not follow my good example. Don't tangle with people who can't

avoid
nasty profanity. Even my most disgusting posts avoid such word usage.
You see I have nothing to do with this idiot for that very reason.

How can I ignore my future step-father? Once he's dug my mum up, I'll have
to call him "Pop"!

Regards

Donal