BoatBanter.com

-   -   Gary L. Burnore (https://www.boatbanter.com/asa/16732-gary-l-burnore.html)

Bobsprit August 6th 03 05:57 PM

Gary L. Burnore

What a fag this Burnore is. Does he sail? Does he own a boat? Does he have a
woman? A sheep? Anything?
How is it that non sailing trolls like Burnore, Scotty and Binary Jane are
posting here?

Capt RB
C&C 32
NY

Shrub's Stub August 6th 03 11:06 PM

Gary L. Burnore

Wading in the muck of alt.sailing.asa, I noticed that
(Bobsprit) had posted some drivel on Wed, 06 Aug 2003 16:57:55 GMT

What a fag this Burnore is. Does he sail? Does he own a boat? Does he
have a woman? A sheep? Anything?
How is it that non sailing trolls like Burnore, Scotty and Binary Jane
are posting here?

Capt RB
C&C 32
NY

So in your eyes, none of us that do sail can't read and respond in here? How
do you know we aren't interested in sailing or that we are doing research or
something? Damn you are an idiot.

Bobsprit August 6th 03 11:27 PM

Gary L. Burnore

How
do you know we aren't interested in sailing or that we are doing research or
something?

Please keep us updated on your "research."

Bwahahahaha!

RB

Donal August 6th 03 11:43 PM

Gary L. Burnore

"Gary L. Burnore" wrote in message
On 06 Aug 2003 16:57:55 GMT, (Bobsprit) wrote:

What a fag this Burnore is.

Hardly.

Not a very butch response!

Does he sail?

I have, but I'm not at all good at it yet.

Of course not!

Does he own a boat?

I have friends on the NC coast who do. I don't do it enough to pay
for boat storage.

Hmmmmm? Bill Gates doesn't sail very much.
I think that you are really saying that you don't earn very much.

Does he have a woman?

Yeah. But she doesn't like sailing.

That's OK. Most girls under the age of 10 don't like sailing. Give her a
year or two, and her next boyfriend might introduce her to sailing. I'm
assuming that her next boyfriend isn't a convicted sex offender.

A sheep?

Pervert. And you call me a fag?

A lamb, perhaps??

Anything?

Lots of things.

...... under 10 years old.

How is it that non sailing trolls like Burnore, Scotty and Binary Jane

are
posting here?

In my case, one of the regular posters here decided to shake a hornets
nest. He actually thought that Bunnyyip and I are the same person and
that there's only one person in the whold world with a posting host
from databasix.com.

So ... you were trolled, and you were too dumb to resist???

Now, the big question is "Have you been trolled again"?

Regards

Donal

Bobsprit August 7th 03 02:23 AM

Gary L. Burnore

Damn, and I stood up for you earlier. You really are an asshole.

Dickless, the last thing I need is someone to stand up for me among this lot of
genetic deer droppings.
Did I insult you? I'm sorry!
MISTER Dickless. better?

RB

Just Plain Insane August 7th 03 02:55 AM

Gary L. Burnore

On 07 Aug 2003 01:23:46 GMT I replied to
(Bobsprit) on a piece of toilet paper while scribbling their name
and phone number on the bathroom wall in alt.sailing.asa

Damn, and I stood up for you earlier. You really are an asshole.

Dickless, the last thing I need is someone to stand up for me among this lot of
genetic deer droppings.
Did I insult you? I'm sorry!
MISTER Dickless. better?

You call that an insult bobby boy? No, an insult would go something
like this:

If you really knew anything about anything, you'd stop sucking your
dog's dick, pull your cock out of that pinhole in the wall, and
actually try to do something other than wishing you had a pussy
instead of just being one.

Scout August 7th 03 02:18 PM

Gary L. Burnore

Who decided top posting is problematic? Other than for those drawn out,
silly word association games seen here lately, it's damned annoying. Have
you never perused your 'unreads' using only your preview window? It's fast
and efficient when the posts are topped.
Perhaps it is an esoteric preference? If so, welcome to Rome - and if you
want your posts read, do as the Romans do!
--
Scout

"Gary L. Burnore" wrote
Amazing. You guys should REALLY fix your newsreaders and STOP TOP
POSTING.

Scout August 7th 03 02:30 PM

Gary L. Burnore

Interesting too, that this seemed to be a pet peeve of Bertie's.
Coincidence, no doubt.

felton August 7th 03 02:44 PM

Gary L. Burnore

I agree. It seems to drive some of the more unbalanced, anally
retentive types with issues of "control" crazy, which is probably
reason enough to continue to top post:)

While some would say it takes all types, that's not really true. We
just have all types:)

Scout August 7th 03 06:42 PM

Gary L. Burnore

"Gary L. Burnore" wrote
Ever read the RFC's for USENet? Bet not.

No, I don't care what they or you have to say about top posting. This group
thinks pretty well on its own.

No, since doing so would be a grave security risk.

Only because assholes like you make it so. Get a real life and you won't
need to feel dangerous here. Try contributing something useful to the world.
I'm done with you now, I have to go take a Bertie/Gary.

Scout