BoatBanter.com

-   -   Gary L. Burnore (https://www.boatbanter.com/asa/16732-gary-l-burnore.html)

Bobsprit August 6th 03 05:57 PM

Gary L. Burnore

What a fag this Burnore is. Does he sail? Does he own a boat? Does he have a
woman? A sheep? Anything?
How is it that non sailing trolls like Burnore, Scotty and Binary Jane are
posting here?

Capt RB
C&C 32
NY

Shrub's Stub August 6th 03 11:06 PM

Gary L. Burnore

Wading in the muck of alt.sailing.asa, I noticed that
(Bobsprit) had posted some drivel on Wed, 06 Aug 2003 16:57:55 GMT

What a fag this Burnore is. Does he sail? Does he own a boat? Does he
have a woman? A sheep? Anything?
How is it that non sailing trolls like Burnore, Scotty and Binary Jane
are posting here?

Capt RB
C&C 32
NY

So in your eyes, none of us that do sail can't read and respond in here? How
do you know we aren't interested in sailing or that we are doing research or
something? Damn you are an idiot.

Bobsprit August 6th 03 11:27 PM

Gary L. Burnore

How
do you know we aren't interested in sailing or that we are doing research or
something?

Please keep us updated on your "research."

Bwahahahaha!

RB

Donal August 6th 03 11:43 PM

Gary L. Burnore

"Gary L. Burnore" wrote in message
On 06 Aug 2003 16:57:55 GMT, (Bobsprit) wrote:

What a fag this Burnore is.

Hardly.

Not a very butch response!

Does he sail?

I have, but I'm not at all good at it yet.

Of course not!

Does he own a boat?

I have friends on the NC coast who do. I don't do it enough to pay
for boat storage.

Hmmmmm? Bill Gates doesn't sail very much.
I think that you are really saying that you don't earn very much.

Does he have a woman?

Yeah. But she doesn't like sailing.

That's OK. Most girls under the age of 10 don't like sailing. Give her a
year or two, and her next boyfriend might introduce her to sailing. I'm
assuming that her next boyfriend isn't a convicted sex offender.

A sheep?

Pervert. And you call me a fag?

A lamb, perhaps??

Anything?

Lots of things.

...... under 10 years old.

How is it that non sailing trolls like Burnore, Scotty and Binary Jane

are
posting here?

In my case, one of the regular posters here decided to shake a hornets
nest. He actually thought that Bunnyyip and I are the same person and
that there's only one person in the whold world with a posting host
from databasix.com.

So ... you were trolled, and you were too dumb to resist???

Now, the big question is "Have you been trolled again"?

Regards

Donal

Bobsprit August 7th 03 02:23 AM

Gary L. Burnore

Damn, and I stood up for you earlier. You really are an asshole.

Dickless, the last thing I need is someone to stand up for me among this lot of
genetic deer droppings.
Did I insult you? I'm sorry!
MISTER Dickless. better?

RB

Just Plain Insane August 7th 03 02:55 AM

Gary L. Burnore

On 07 Aug 2003 01:23:46 GMT I replied to
(Bobsprit) on a piece of toilet paper while scribbling their name
and phone number on the bathroom wall in alt.sailing.asa

Damn, and I stood up for you earlier. You really are an asshole.

Dickless, the last thing I need is someone to stand up for me among this lot of
genetic deer droppings.
Did I insult you? I'm sorry!
MISTER Dickless. better?

You call that an insult bobby boy? No, an insult would go something
like this:

If you really knew anything about anything, you'd stop sucking your
dog's dick, pull your cock out of that pinhole in the wall, and
actually try to do something other than wishing you had a pussy
instead of just being one.

Scout August 7th 03 02:18 PM

Gary L. Burnore

Who decided top posting is problematic? Other than for those drawn out,
silly word association games seen here lately, it's damned annoying. Have
you never perused your 'unreads' using only your preview window? It's fast
and efficient when the posts are topped.
Perhaps it is an esoteric preference? If so, welcome to Rome - and if you
want your posts read, do as the Romans do!
--
Scout

"Gary L. Burnore" wrote
Amazing. You guys should REALLY fix your newsreaders and STOP TOP
POSTING.

Scout August 7th 03 02:30 PM

Gary L. Burnore

Interesting too, that this seemed to be a pet peeve of Bertie's.
Coincidence, no doubt.

felton August 7th 03 02:44 PM

Gary L. Burnore

I agree. It seems to drive some of the more unbalanced, anally
retentive types with issues of "control" crazy, which is probably
reason enough to continue to top post:)

While some would say it takes all types, that's not really true. We
just have all types:)

Scout August 7th 03 06:42 PM

Gary L. Burnore

"Gary L. Burnore" wrote
Ever read the RFC's for USENet? Bet not.

No, I don't care what they or you have to say about top posting. This group
thinks pretty well on its own.

No, since doing so would be a grave security risk.

Only because assholes like you make it so. Get a real life and you won't
need to feel dangerous here. Try contributing something useful to the world.
I'm done with you now, I have to go take a Bertie/Gary.

Scout

felton August 7th 03 07:14 PM

Gary L. Burnore

On Thu, 07 Aug 2003 19:23:35 +1200, The_navigator©
wrote:

What news reader do you recommend to show the bottom of the message
without having to scroll down? Or do you have a memory problem that
needs you to scroll though every reply to keep up with a thread?

Better yet, just use a newsreader with killfile filters. Get to the
root of the problem:)

I also find your defense of your news server status to be reprehensible.
You support the activity of cross-posting flaming groups whose _sole_
intention is to prevent the enjoyment of the internet by others. I
wonder why you think certain groups flame/cross posting groups are not
hosted/served by universities?

I would be interested to see just how fast your server is by it's
ability to handle a DOSA. In connection with this train of thought, if
your service denies the use of certain NG's (by tacitly endorsing the
activity of cross-posting noise makers), would you not consider a number
of people banding together to close you down fair exchange? How many
login requests (TCP, FTP, SMTP, NNTP etc) an you handle per second? Care
to tell us who pays for your system -and do they know what its being
used for?

Cheers MC

K. A. Cannon August 7th 03 08:33 PM

Gary L. Burnore

The voice in my head called "Scout" had this
to say in alt.sailing.asa :

Interesting too, that this seemed to be a pet peeve of Bertie's.
Coincidence, no doubt.

Hi!!

Can I **** your mom?

Scout

"Gary L. Burnore" wrote
Amazing. You guys should REALLY fix your newsreaders and STOP TOP
POSTING.

--
K. A. Cannon
kacannon at insurgent dot org

mhm33x1

"Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into
the abyss, the abyss also gazes into you."
-Friedrich Nietzsche

"They are not jackbooted Nazi thugs. They are merely German policemen in spiffy uniforms here to help us."
- Vichy government (1941 - 1945)

"Politics gives guys so much power that they tend to behave badly around women.* And I hope I never get into that."
- Bill Clinton, former U.S. president

"You know the one thing that's wrong with this country? Everyone gets a chance to have their fair say."
- Bill Clinton, former U.S. President

Scout August 7th 03 09:31 PM

Gary L. Burnore

"arguing with anonymous strangers on the internet is a sucker's game because
they almost always turn out to be -- or to be indistinguishable from --
self-righteous sixteen-year-olds possessing infinite amounts of free time."
Neil Stephenson, Cryptonomicon
be back later - gotta take a Gary/Bertie
Scout

K. A. Cannon, by association, defiles the good name of Friedrich Nietzsche

with this telling gem:
Hi!!
Can I **** your mom?

Donal August 7th 03 11:14 PM

Gary L. Burnore

"Gary L. Burnore" wrote in message
So I take that to mean you are considering giving me permission to
**** your mom.

Great!

Don't get your hopes up, Kevin. I think he's not done ****ing her yet.

You can both have mine - together!

Bring your own shovels, I'm not digging her up for you.

Regards

Donal

Scout August 7th 03 11:55 PM

Gary L. Burnore

That was kind of you to offer, but I still don't think either one of them
could score.
--
be back later - gotta take a Gary/Bertie
Scout

"Donal" wrote

Flying Tadpole August 8th 03 12:12 AM

Gary L. Burnore

Score? They've yet to learn to count. Out of interest, what age
do you think they are?

Scout wrote:

That was kind of you to offer, but I still don't think either one of them
could score.
--
be back later - gotta take a Gary/Bertie
Scout

"Donal" wrote
You can both have mine - together!
Bring your own shovels, I'm not digging her up for you.

--
Flying Tadpole

-------------------------
Learn what lies below the waves of cyberspace!
http://www.internetopera.netfirms.com

The_navigator© August 8th 03 12:17 AM

Gary L. Burnore

Peter J Ross wrote:

By the way, this is Usenet, not the Internet. As with top-posting,
it's a mistake you're allowed to make only once or twice.

Well aren't you a tough little boy! Grow up.

No, I support free speech.

I wonder why you think certain groups flame/cross posting groups are not
hosted/served by universities?

Actually, they are. Our biggest feed is Stanford. (That's a
university)

These cretins may need a further clue, such as that Stanford is
somewhere in the USA.

Soemewehere in the USa? I guess you didn't go there?

I would be interested to see just how fast your server is by it's
ability to handle a DOSA.

Yeah, but denial of service attacks are illegal.

Of course they are. But if a sysadmin boats about how fasd thgeir system
is one wonders how big the transaction bandwidth is.

Cheers MC

The_navigator© August 8th 03 12:24 AM

Gary L. Burnore

1. Crossposting is _not_ standard, read the RFC's you quote? It also
says a lot about the motives of those who cross-post into flaming groups
or noise groups. If you do that, one can only assume you are either 1)
insecure in being able to hand a conversation alone or 2) take childish
glee in shouting the equivalent of
"nadadadadadaddadadadadadadadadaddadadadadadabout" . Why do _you_ cross
post all the time?
2. If "I told you so" does not make any sense then perhaps the response
is not for you (it's all to do with a ongoing conversation style GLB).

Cheers MC

The_navigator© August 8th 03 12:28 AM

Gary L. Burnore

Gary L. Burnore wrote:

On Thu, 07 Aug 2003 17:04:33 -0400, K. A. Cannon
wrote:

So I take that to mean you are considering giving me permission to
**** your mom.

Great!

Don't get your hopes up, Kevin. I think he's not done ****ing her yet.

For a moment Gary, I though you might be worth talking to. Silly me.

Cheers MC

The_navigator© August 8th 03 12:39 AM

Gary L. Burnore

Hey Gary, It seems that you have had some serious trouble. It seems that
you are posting from CA area so would you care to explain this?

http://www.shmoo.com/mail/cypherpunk.../msg00301.html

Cheers MC

Donal August 8th 03 12:39 AM

Gary L. Burnore

"Gary L. Burnore" wrote in message
I think Kevin likes them that way. But hey, the least you could do is
some of the digging.

Gawd -- you really are completely witless, aren't you?

Was that meant to be funny?

Gary, you *really* should read, and try to understand, my earlier reply to
Tadpole. I'd hate to have to explain it to you.

Regards

Donal

Scout August 8th 03 12:47 AM

Gary L. Burnore

I'm guessing 11th graders. 12th graders would be above their antics.
Scout

Just Plain Insane August 8th 03 12:53 AM

Gary L. Burnore

On Thu, 7 Aug 2003 16:26:04 +0000 (UTC) I replied to Soque
on a piece of toilet paper while scribbling
their name and phone number on the bathroom wall in alt.sailing.asa

Care
to tell us who pays for your system -and do they know what its being
used for?

Bwhahahahahahahahaha!

My sentiments exactly. Tis a pity that none of the regulars in this
group have an iota of common sense.

--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If you think you know me, you don't.

Best feeling in the world? Watching your nemesis Sliding
down a 51 foot razorblade into a pool of Gin.--GroveGnome
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Scout August 8th 03 12:53 AM

Gary L. Burnore

Aye MC! I'm sorry I've wasted as much time as I have with his kind.
And to think, he actually claimed that he does "not write malicious code!"
Bwahahahahahahahahaha!
Scout

"The_navigator©" wrote
For a moment Gary, I though you might be worth talking to. Silly me.

Gary L. Burnore" wrote
Don't get your hopes up, Kevin. I think he's not done ****ing her yet.

Just Plain Insane August 8th 03 12:56 AM

Gary L. Burnore

On Thu, 07 Aug 2003 13:14:55 -0500 I replied to felton
on a piece of toilet paper while scribbling
their name and phone number on the bathroom wall in alt.sailing.asa

Better yet, just use a newsreader with killfile filters. Get to the
root of the problem:)

The majority of regulars in here lack the intelligence to do
anything that technical.

Just Plain Insane August 8th 03 12:58 AM

Gary L. Burnore

On Thu, 07 Aug 2003 08:44:49 -0500 I replied to felton
on a piece of toilet paper while scribbling
their name and phone number on the bathroom wall in alt.sailing.asa

I agree. It seems to drive some of the more unbalanced, anally
retentive types with issues of "control" crazy, which is probably
reason enough to continue to top post:)

While some would say it takes all types, that's not really true. We
just have all types:)

spamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamsp amspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspam spamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamsp amspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspam spamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamsp amspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspam spamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamsp amspamspamspamspam
spamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamsp amspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspam spamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamsp amspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspam spamspamspamspam
spamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamsp amspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspam spamspamspamspamspamspam
spamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamsp amspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspam spamspamspamspamspamspam

There you go, that should really drive the anally retentive ones
nuts.

--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Just Plain Insane August 8th 03 01:07 AM

Gary L. Burnore

On Fri, 08 Aug 2003 11:24:45 +1200 I replied to The_navigator©
on a piece of toilet paper while scribbling
their name and phone number on the bathroom wall in alt.sailing.asa

1. Crossposting is _not_ standard, read the RFC's you quote?

RFC standard, any more than 12 groups crossposted to is termed
abuse.

Have a crappy day muttonbone.

Just Plain Insane August 8th 03 01:09 AM

Gary L. Burnore

On Fri, 08 Aug 2003 11:39:18 +1200 I replied to The_navigator©
on a piece of toilet paper while scribbling
their name and phone number on the bathroom wall in alt.sailing.asa

Hey Gary, It seems that you have had some serious trouble. It seems that
you are posting from CA area so would you care to explain this?

http://www.shmoo.com/mail/cypherpunk.../msg00301.html

Cheers MC

Hey Gary, he found the flame page, perhaps someone in the group
does have enough intelligence to use a search engine.

Just Plain Insane August 8th 03 01:10 AM

Gary L. Burnore

On Thu, 7 Aug 2003 18:55:09 -0400 I replied to "Scout"
on a piece of toilet paper while
scribbling their name and phone number on the bathroom wall in
alt.sailing.asa

be back later - gotta take a Gary/Bertie

This group is outdated, this flame was used back when I was in
grade school, and that was over 20 years ago.

Just Plain Insane August 8th 03 01:11 AM

Gary L. Burnore

On Fri, 08 Aug 2003 11:28:49 +1200 I replied to The_navigator©

wrote:

So I take that to mean you are considering giving me permission to
**** your mom.

Great!

Don't get your hopes up, Kevin. I think he's not done ****ing her yet.

For a moment Gary, I though you might be worth talking to. Silly me.

We never for a moment thought you were worth anything.

Scout August 8th 03 01:12 AM

Gary L. Burnore

Just keep top posting, it seems to have them stumped.
Scout

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote
Nav, forget it. He's such a flaming fag.

Peter Wiley August 8th 03 01:35 AM

Gary L. Burnore

wrote:

The voice in my head called "Scout" had this
to say in alt.sailing.asa :

"arguing with anonymous strangers on the internet is a sucker's game because
they almost always turn out to be -- or to be indistinguishable from --
self-righteous sixteen-year-olds possessing infinite amounts of free time."
Neil Stephenson, Cryptonomicon
be back later - gotta take a Gary/Bertie
Scout

So I take that to mean you are considering giving me permission to
**** your mom.

Great!

You could ask her, but she isn't interested in sex with girls. Sorry.

The_navigator© August 8th 03 02:16 AM

Gary L. Burnore

So if 12 is recogniused abuse perhaps 6 is really slighly abusive?
Perhaps two is tending towards abuse? I guess such concepts were always
a bit difficult for a linear literal boy like you. Here's a suggestion,
eat properly and get an education and stop disappointing your relatives.

Cheers 'muttonbone'

The_navigator© August 8th 03 02:19 AM

Gary L. Burnore

wrote:

So I take that to mean you are considering giving me permission to
**** your mom.

Great!

Don't get your hopes up, Kevin. I think he's not done ****ing her yet.

For a moment Gary, I though you might be worth talking to. Silly me.

We never for a moment thought.

That's closer to the truth!

Cheers MC

Flying Tadpole August 8th 03 02:39 AM

Gary L. Burnore

That far up?? Ah well, just demonstrates how, year by year, it's
easier and easier "to sashay under the ever-rising academic limbo
bar".

FT

Flying Tadpole August 8th 03 02:42 AM

Gary L. Burnore

Nonsense MC! THere's not even any _sign_ of a brow. Does it even
have a notochord, is what I'm wondering...

FT

The navigator© wrote:

Highbrow wig for a low brow?

Cheers MC

Flying Tadpole wrote:

Scout wrote:

K. A. Cannon, by association, defiles the good name of Friedrich Nietzsche

with this telling gem:

Hi!!
Can I **** your mom?

You realise that the poor child probably watched A Fish Called
Wanda and thought the armpitting and Nietzsche-quoting bits were
heroic?

Peter Wiley August 8th 03 03:57 AM

Gary L. Burnore

Now you're thinking that these x-posters are at the same level as a
tunicate? I'll bet you a 6 pack of Boag's Premium that they're not.

On Fri, 08 Aug 2003 11:12:14 +0930, Flying Tadpole
wrote:

Nonsense MC! THere's not even any _sign_ of a brow. Does it even
have a notochord, is what I'm wondering...

FT

The navigator© wrote:

Highbrow wig for a low brow?

Cheers MC

The_navigator© August 8th 03 04:08 AM

Gary L. Burnore

Wonder indeed, accord is definitely lacking. Perhaps an elasmobranch?

Cheers MC

Flying Tadpole wrote:

Nonsense MC! THere's not even any _sign_ of a brow. Does it even
have a notochord, is what I'm wondering...

FT

The navigator© wrote:

Highbrow wig for a low brow?

Cheers MC