Jonathan Ganz

Default Gary L. Burnore

Nav, forget it. He's such a flaming fag.

"The_navigator©" wrote in message

Peter J Ross wrote:

By the way, this is Usenet, not the Internet. As with top-posting,
it's a mistake you're allowed to make only once or twice.

Well aren't you a tough little boy! Grow up.

No, I support free speech.

I wonder why you think certain groups flame/cross posting groups are

not
hosted/served by universities?

Actually, they are. Our biggest feed is Stanford. (That's a
university)

These cretins may need a further clue, such as that Stanford is
somewhere in the USA.

Soemewehere in the USa? I guess you didn't go there?

I would be interested to see just how fast your server is by it's
ability to handle a DOSA.

Yeah, but denial of service attacks are illegal.

Of course they are. But if a sysadmin boats about how fasd thgeir system
is one wonders how big the transaction bandwidth is.

Cheers MC