Bertie the Bunyip

Default Hey Peter Ross

The_navigator© wrote in
:

do you want to dance for .asa tonight?

Snort!

How tarveresque of you.

Bertie

Cheers MC

Peter J Ross wrote:

On Fri, 08 Aug 2003 15:45:50 +1200, a team of surgeons from
alt.sailing.asa removed the following benign growth from
The_navigator©:

Peter J Ross wrote:

On Fri, 08 Aug 2003 11:17:05 +1200, a team of surgeons from
alt.sailing.asa removed the following benign growth from
The_navigator©:

Peter J Ross wrote:

By the way, this is Usenet, not the Internet. As with top-posting,
it's a mistake you're allowed to make only once or twice.

Well aren't you a tough little boy! Grow up.

You must be really tough too, since you snipped the newsgroups line
in case I saw your reply.

S'funny, even a newbie could have guessed that I was not cross
posting...

I'm so sorry. I've just got into the habit of thinking that kooks
like you have RUN AWAY when I don't see a reply in any of the
newsgroups I read. Next time I'll remember to check all of Usenet in
case I've missed your words of wisdom.

As for tough, I don't ever need to 'talk tough'. Now who's
'allowing' me only one ot two top posts -is that you 'tough' boy?

You really woudn't want to feel my horny hand spanking your soft
little bottom, tough guy.

But there's nowhere you can hide, you know.

Sounds like you want to meet me in person? Are you sure?

Get on the plane NOW! And bring all the sex aids you own!!

No, I went to New College, Oxford, and had the distinction (rare,
these days) of leaving without taking a degree. Stanford is for
uppity colonials. Next question?

Am I supposed to be impressed by you continued failures in life?

No, but I must admit I'm very impressed by you spellchecker.

I have to be very, very drunk before I start typing like that,
Navvie. What's your excuse?

Leaning over typing while doing more interesting things leads to
typo's.

Were you arranging your stamp collection?

Still you got the idea. Here it's called katytype.

I'm sure the whole world cares what it's called "here".

Are you glued to your
phosphorescent world?

What's the ugliest part of your body?

Bertie the Bunyip

Default Hey Peter Ross 1

The_navigator© wrote in news:bgvbk2$sg5no$1@ID-
58816.news.uni-berlin.de:

I hope you don't mean it because don't often get such a good
demonstration from a delightful dancing coprophiliac like you!

But of course he's a coprophiliac.

You'd have to be to be here, woudln't you?

Bertie

Peter J Ross wrote:

On Fri, 08 Aug 2003 16:56:40 +1200, a team of surgeons from
alt.sailing.asa removed the following benign growth from
The_navigator©:

But Pet, we've only just begun to entertain the regulars. Come on, pick
up your plates and do an idiot's shuffle -we know you can!

You tempt me, but no; I'll never post here again. My word is my bond.

Bertie the Bunyip

Default Hey Peter Ross 2

Flying Tadpole wrote in
:

Newsgroups: alt.sailing.asa
Subject: Hey Peter Ross 2
Date: Fri, 08 Aug 2003 15:09:25 +0930

No, just another one gone and sold his soul
To lose himself in that Ross'n'Roll,
And drift away...

mm hmm.

Bertie
FT

The navigator© wrote:

But Pet you made it on a previous post. All these spins are making
you dizzy. Are you losing count or just not very good with numbers?

Cheers MC

Peter J Ross wrote:

On Fri, 08 Aug 2003 16:59:28 +1200, a team of surgeons from
alt.sailing.asa removed the following benign growth from
The_navigator©:

That's the second spin! They are so tight it's a delight. I really
don't think your old mother would like you using such vulgarities.
I'm sure you didn't learn them from the old girl. But you need to
slow down a bit 'cos you may get too hot and hurt yourself!

Are you already working on "3"?

Bertie the Bunyip

Default Gary L. Burnore

"Scout" wrote in
:

Sadly this is true. We can't have them feeling badly about
themselves, so graduate high school they must.

Oh, do go on.

And you do!

I see this same behavior in my students, particularly the emotionally
troubled children. They can be quite clever with technology (e.g., a
computer), because no social skills are necessary. However, when
forced to sustain a logical debate, or even friendly discussion, they
tend to fall apart quickly, resorting to such low-brow activities as
mom insults, foul language, threats, and all variations of homophobic
name calling. We can only hope their guidance counselors are astute
enough to hear their cries for help.

Oh yes, help me.

Please

Bertie

Scout

"Flying Tadpole" wrote
year by year, it's easier and easier "to sashay under the ever-rising

academic limbo bar".

Bertie the Bunyip

"Scout" wrote in
:

I'll give him credit for a brain-stem. But I'd be hard pressed to call
his involuntary twitching an actual dance.

Mmm.

Yes.

I'm learning.
Do go on.

Bertei
Scout

"Flying Tadpole" wrote
Nonsense MC! THere's not even any _sign_ of a brow. Does it even
have a notochord, is what I'm wondering...

Bertie the Bunyip

Flying Tadpole wrote in
:

I think you and Peter Wiley are defaming the invertebrata, now.
OTOH the x-posts do clearly possess an enteron, for their intake
and output obviously ome from the same orifice,so we can't shove
them _too_ far down the scale. i think the medusoid model, where
the mouth and oral tentacles are placed adjoing the testes, is
probably close.

and yet you keep talking to us.

Go figure.

Bertie

Flying Tadpole
A creature with true backbone

The navigator© wrote:

Wonder indeed, accord is definitely lacking. Perhaps an elasmobranch?

Cheers MC

Flying Tadpole wrote:

Nonsense MC! THere's not even any _sign_ of a brow. Does it even
have a notochord, is what I'm wondering...

FT

The navigator© wrote:

Highbrow wig for a low brow?

Cheers MC

Flying Tadpole wrote:

Scout wrote:

K. A. Cannon, by association, defiles the good name of Friedrich
Nietzsche

with this telling gem:

Hi!!
Can I **** your mom?

You realise that the poor child probably watched A Fish Called
Wanda and thought the armpitting and Nietzsche-quoting bits were
heroic?

Bertie the Bunyip

"Scout" wrote in
:

Sorry, can you repeat as top post? I don't scroll for trolls.

No

Bertie