The_navigator©

Default Hey Peter Ross

do you want to dance for .asa tonight?

Cheers MC

Peter J Ross wrote:

On Fri, 08 Aug 2003 15:45:50 +1200, a team of surgeons from
alt.sailing.asa removed the following benign growth from
The_navigator©:

Peter J Ross wrote:

On Fri, 08 Aug 2003 11:17:05 +1200, a team of surgeons from
alt.sailing.asa removed the following benign growth from
The_navigator©:

Peter J Ross wrote:

By the way, this is Usenet, not the Internet. As with top-posting,
it's a mistake you're allowed to make only once or twice.

Well aren't you a tough little boy! Grow up.

You must be really tough too, since you snipped the newsgroups line in
case I saw your reply.

S'funny, even a newbie could have guessed that I was not cross
posting...

I'm so sorry. I've just got into the habit of thinking that kooks like
you have RUN AWAY when I don't see a reply in any of the newsgroups I
read. Next time I'll remember to check all of Usenet in case I've
missed your words of wisdom.

As for tough, I don't ever need to 'talk tough'. Now who's
'allowing' me only one ot two top posts -is that you 'tough' boy?

You really woudn't want to feel my horny hand spanking your soft
little bottom, tough guy.

But there's nowhere you can hide, you know.

Sounds like you want to meet me in person? Are you sure?

Get on the plane NOW! And bring all the sex aids you own!!

No, I went to New College, Oxford, and had the distinction (rare,
these days) of leaving without taking a degree. Stanford is for uppity
colonials. Next question?

Am I supposed to be impressed by you continued failures in life?

No, but I must admit I'm very impressed by you spellchecker.

I have to be very, very drunk before I start typing like that, Navvie.
What's your excuse?

Leaning over typing while doing more interesting things leads to typo's.

Were you arranging your stamp collection?

Still you got the idea. Here it's called katytype.

I'm sure the whole world cares what it's called "here".

Are you glued to your
phosphorescent world?

What's the ugliest part of your body?

Peter J Ross

Default Gary L. Burnore

On Fri, 08 Aug 2003 16:10:20 +1200, a team of surgeons from
alt.sailing.asa removed the following benign growth from
The_navigator©:

I've met some real losers, but you must be one of the biggest. Imagine a
whole life ahead with no prospects at all. Why don't you end it all now?
No one will miss you at all.

If I killed myself, who would you have to reply to?

Think of that, and tremble.

--
PJR :-)
mhm34x8

|\ _,,,---,,_
/,`.-'`' -. ;-;;,_
|,4- ) )-,_..;\ ( `'-'
'---''(_/--' `-'\_)

Fluffy will rise again!

Jonathan Ganz

You mean you actually have to ask him???

"The_navigator©" wrote in message
If you think such talk is a 'joke', the only real joke is between your
ears Gary. Now, it's time to answer the BIG question. Have you or have
you not been guilty of child abuse?

MC

Yeah, silly you. Guess you can't take a joke.

Peter J Ross

P.P.P.S. My name in the subject line already! Mummy would be so proud!

--
PJR :-)
mhm34x8

|\ _,,,---,,_
/,`.-'`' -. ;-;;,_
|,4- ) )-,_..;\ ( `'-'
'---''(_/--' `-'\_)

Fluffy will rise again!

Peter J Ross

P.P.P.P.S. Has more Ps in it than you can count without getting
confused.

P.P.P.P.P.S. Would you like me to reply to this post a few more more
times?

Vote by selecting one box only:

[ ] Yes
[ ] No
[ ] I'm an ASA ****head so I don't understand voting

Remember that your vote might be decisive!

--
PJR :-)
mhm34x8

|\ _,,,---,,_
/,`.-'`' -. ;-;;,_
|,4- ) )-,_..;\ ( `'-'
'---''(_/--' `-'\_)

Fluffy will rise again!
The_navigator©

I just did.

Cheers MC

Gary L. Burnore wrote:
On Fri, 08 Aug 2003 15:56:53 +1200, The_navigator©
wrote:

You mean you don't know?

YOU used the term Transaction Bandwidth. Go on, dufus, explain what
you mean.

Peter J Ross

On Fri, 08 Aug 2003 00:18:38 -0400, a team of surgeons from
alt.sailing.asa removed the following benign growth from Gary L.
Burno

On Fri, 08 Aug 2003 05:18:12 +0100, Peter J Ross
wrote:

On Fri, 08 Aug 2003 16:10:20 +1200, a team of surgeons from
alt.sailing.asa removed the following benign growth from
The_navigator©:

I've met some real losers, but you must be one of the biggest. Imagine a
whole life ahead with no prospects at all. Why don't you end it all now?
No one will miss you at all.

If I killed myself, who would you have to reply to?

He's always got Franz.

Yes, but I have a duty to rescue him from such perversions.

--
PJR :-)
mhm34x8

|\ _,,,---,,_
/,`.-'`' -. ;-;;,_
|,4- ) )-,_..;\ ( `'-'
'---''(_/--' `-'\_)

Fluffy will rise again!
Peter J Ross

Oooh look! I can top post toooo!!!

On Thu, 7 Aug 2003 21:21:19 -0700, a team of surgeons from
alt.sailing.asa removed the following benign growth from Jonathan
Ganz:

Peter J Ross wrote:

You really woudn't want to feel my horny hand spanking your soft
little bottom, tough guy.

--
PJR :-)
mhm34x8

|\ _,,,---,,_
/,`.-'`' -. ;-;;,_
|,4- ) )-,_..;\ ( `'-'
'---''(_/--' `-'\_)

Fluffy will rise again!
The_navigator©

Is it reading or comprehension that is your problem? Did you read the
subject line?

Cheers MC

Gary L. Burnore wrote:

On Fri, 08 Aug 2003 16:11:19 +1200, The_navigator©
wrote:

do you want to dance for .asa tonight?

What's a .asa, dufus? Did you mean a.s.a?