Peter J Ross

Default Gary L. Burnore

On Fri, 08 Aug 2003 11:17:05 +1200, a team of surgeons from
alt.sailing.asa removed the following benign growth from
The_navigator©:

Peter J Ross wrote:

By the way, this is Usenet, not the Internet. As with top-posting,
it's a mistake you're allowed to make only once or twice.

Well aren't you a tough little boy! Grow up.

You must be really tough too, since you snipped the newsgroups line in
case I saw your reply.

But there's nowhere you can hide, you know.

No, I support free speech.

I wonder why you think certain groups flame/cross posting groups are not
hosted/served by universities?

Actually, they are. Our biggest feed is Stanford. (That's a
university)

These cretins may need a further clue, such as that Stanford is
somewhere in the USA.

Soemewehere in the USa? I guess you didn't go there?

No, I went to New College, Oxford, and had the distinction (rare,
these days) of leaving without taking a degree. Stanford is for uppity
colonials. Next question?

I would be interested to see just how fast your server is by it's
ability to handle a DOSA.

Yeah, but denial of service attacks are illegal.

Of course they are. But if a sysadmin boats about how fasd thgeir system

"How fasd thgeir system"?

I have to be very, very drunk before I start typing like that, Navvie.
What's your excuse?

is one wonders how big the transaction bandwidth is.

tumbleweeds

..

..

..

Oh, it was a *joke*! Ha. Ha. etc.

Cheers MC

You're welcome.

--
PJR :-)
mhm34x8

|\ _,,,---,,_
/,`.-'`' -. ;-;;,_
|,4- ) )-,_..;\ ( `'-'
'---''(_/--' `-'\_)

Fluffy will rise again!
Peter J Ross

On Thu, 7 Aug 2003 17:05:27 -0700, a team of surgeons from
alt.sailing.asa removed the following benign growth from Jonathan
Ganz:

Nav, forget it. He's such a flaming fag.

Just bend over and spread those cheeks, Ganzie-boy!

--
PJR :-)
mhm34x8

|\ _,,,---,,_
/,`.-'`' -. ;-;;,_
|,4- ) )-,_..;\ ( `'-'
'---''(_/--' `-'\_)

Fluffy will rise again!
Peter J Ross

On Thu, 7 Aug 2003 20:12:04 -0400, a team of surgeons from
alt.sailing.asa removed the following benign growth from Scout:

Just keep top posting, it seems to have them stumped.
Scout

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote

I admit it. I'm stumped.

--
PJR :-)
mhm34x8

|\ _,,,---,,_
/,`.-'`' -. ;-;;,_
|,4- ) )-,_..;\ ( `'-'
'---''(_/--' `-'\_)

Fluffy will rise again!
Peter J Ross

On Thu, 07 Aug 2003 19:07:05 -0500, a team of surgeons from
alt.sailing.asa removed the following benign growth from Just Plain
Insane:

On Fri, 08 Aug 2003 11:24:45 +1200 I replied to The_navigator©
on a piece of toilet paper while scribbling
their name and phone number on the bathroom wall in alt.sailing.asa

1. Crossposting is _not_ standard, read the RFC's you quote?

RFC standard, any more than 12 groups crossposted to is termed
abuse.

Have a crappy day muttonbone.

Christ, I'm allowed twelve?

And there I was, sticking to a mere eight!

--
PJR :-)
mhm34x8

|\ _,,,---,,_
/,`.-'`' -. ;-;;,_
|,4- ) )-,_..;\ ( `'-'
'---''(_/--' `-'\_)

Fluffy will rise again!
Peter J Ross

On Thu, 07 Aug 2003 21:38:35 -0400, a team of surgeons from
alt.sailing.asa removed the following benign growth from Gary L.
Burno

On Thu, 7 Aug 2003 17:07:07 -0700, "Jonathan Ganz"
wrote:

A gay turd from what I've been told.

Hey, homophobe. What are you afraid of?

He's afraid of admitting that there might be more than one person in
the world who thinks he's a ****head. That's why everybody is you.

--
PJR :-)
mhm34x8

|\ _,,,---,,_
/,`.-'`' -. ;-;;,_
|,4- ) )-,_..;\ ( `'-'
'---''(_/--' `-'\_)

Fluffy will rise again!

The_navigator©

Not really. I had other things to do and didn't have time to finish a
traceroute. Anyway care to explain the molestation allegations? They
sure don't like that in old boy country do they?

Cheers MC

Gary L. Burnore wrote:

On Fri, 08 Aug 2003 11:39:18 +1200, The_navigator©
wrote:

Hey Gary, It seems that you have had some serious trouble. It seems that
you are posting from CA area so would you care to explain this?

It seems that you need a geography lesson.

The_navigator©

Peter J Ross wrote:

By the way, this is Usenet, not the Internet. As with top-posting,
it's a mistake you're allowed to make only once or twice.

Well aren't you a tough little boy! Grow up.

You must be really tough too, since you snipped the newsgroups line in
case I saw your reply.

S'funny, even a newbie could have guessed that I was not cross
posting... As for tough, I don't ever need to 'talk tough'. Now who's
'allowing' me only one ot two top posts -is that you 'tough' boy?

But there's nowhere you can hide, you know.

Sounds like you want to meet me in person? Are you sure?

No, I went to New College, Oxford, and had the distinction (rare,
these days) of leaving without taking a degree. Stanford is for uppity
colonials. Next question?

Am I supposed to be impressed by you continued failures in life?

I have to be very, very drunk before I start typing like that, Navvie.
What's your excuse?

Leaning over typing while doing more interesting things leads to typo's.
Still you got the idea. Here it's called katytype. Are you glued to your
phosphorescent world?

Cheers MC

The_navigator©

You mean you don't know? C'mon how many requests per second?

Cheers MC

Gary L. Burnore wrote:

Transaction bandwidth? Moron, please. Learn the language.

Peter J Ross

On Fri, 08 Aug 2003 15:45:50 +1200, a team of surgeons from

Peter J Ross wrote:

By the way, this is Usenet, not the Internet. As with top-posting,
it's a mistake you're allowed to make only once or twice.

Well aren't you a tough little boy! Grow up.

You must be really tough too, since you snipped the newsgroups line in
case I saw your reply.

S'funny, even a newbie could have guessed that I was not cross
posting...

I'm so sorry. I've just got into the habit of thinking that kooks like
you have RUN AWAY when I don't see a reply in any of the newsgroups I
read. Next time I'll remember to check all of Usenet in case I've
missed your words of wisdom.

As for tough, I don't ever need to 'talk tough'. Now who's
'allowing' me only one ot two top posts -is that you 'tough' boy?

You really woudn't want to feel my horny hand spanking your soft
little bottom, tough guy.

But there's nowhere you can hide, you know.

Sounds like you want to meet me in person? Are you sure?

Get on the plane NOW! And bring all the sex aids you own!!

No, I went to New College, Oxford, and had the distinction (rare,
these days) of leaving without taking a degree. Stanford is for uppity
colonials. Next question?

Am I supposed to be impressed by you continued failures in life?

No, but I must admit I'm very impressed by you spellchecker.

I have to be very, very drunk before I start typing like that, Navvie.
What's your excuse?

Leaning over typing while doing more interesting things leads to typo's.

Were you arranging your stamp collection?

Still you got the idea. Here it's called katytype.

I'm sure the whole world cares what it's called "here".

Are you glued to your
phosphorescent world?

What's the ugliest part of your body?

--
PJR :-)
mhm34x8

|\ _,,,---,,_

Fluffy will rise again!
The_navigator©

If you think such talk is a 'joke', the only real joke is between your
ears Gary. Now, it's time to answer the BIG question. Have you or have
you not been guilty of child abuse?

MC

Yeah, silly you. Guess you can't take a joke.