felton

Default Gary L. Burnore

On Thu, 07 Aug 2003 19:23:35 +1200, The_navigator©
wrote:

What news reader do you recommend to show the bottom of the message
without having to scroll down? Or do you have a memory problem that
needs you to scroll though every reply to keep up with a thread?

Better yet, just use a newsreader with killfile filters. Get to the
root of the problem

I also find your defense of your news server status to be reprehensible.
You support the activity of cross-posting flaming groups whose _sole_
intention is to prevent the enjoyment of the internet by others. I
wonder why you think certain groups flame/cross posting groups are not
hosted/served by universities?

I would be interested to see just how fast your server is by it's
ability to handle a DOSA. In connection with this train of thought, if
your service denies the use of certain NG's (by tacitly endorsing the
activity of cross-posting noise makers), would you not consider a number
of people banding together to close you down fair exchange? How many
login requests (TCP, FTP, SMTP, NNTP etc) an you handle per second? Care
to tell us who pays for your system -and do they know what its being
used for?

Cheers MC

K. A. Cannon

The voice in my head called "Scout" had this
to say in alt.sailing.asa :

Interesting too, that this seemed to be a pet peeve of Bertie's.
Coincidence, no doubt.

Hi!!

Can I **** your mom?

Scout

"Gary L. Burnore" wrote
Amazing. You guys should REALLY fix your newsreaders and STOP TOP
POSTING.

--
K. A. Cannon
kacannon at insurgent dot org

mhm33x1

"Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into
the abyss, the abyss also gazes into you."
-Friedrich Nietzsche

"They are not jackbooted Nazi thugs. They are merely German policemen in spiffy uniforms here to help us."
- Vichy government (1941 - 1945)

"Politics gives guys so much power that they tend to behave badly around women.* And I hope I never get into that."
- Bill Clinton, former U.S. president

"You know the one thing that's wrong with this country? Everyone gets a chance to have their fair say."
- Bill Clinton, former U.S. President
Scout

"arguing with anonymous strangers on the internet is a sucker's game because
they almost always turn out to be -- or to be indistinguishable from --
self-righteous sixteen-year-olds possessing infinite amounts of free time."
Neil Stephenson, Cryptonomicon
be back later - gotta take a Gary/Bertie
Scout

K. A. Cannon, by association, defiles the good name of Friedrich Nietzsche

with this telling gem:
Hi!!
Can I **** your mom?

Donal

"Gary L. Burnore" wrote in message
So I take that to mean you are considering giving me permission to
**** your mom.

Great!

Don't get your hopes up, Kevin. I think he's not done ****ing her yet.

You can both have mine - together!

Bring your own shovels, I'm not digging her up for you.

Regards

Donal

Flying Tadpole

Score? They've yet to learn to count. Out of interest, what age
do you think they are?

Scout wrote:

That was kind of you to offer, but I still don't think either one of them
could score.
--
be back later - gotta take a Gary/Bertie
Scout

"Donal" wrote
You can both have mine - together!
Bring your own shovels, I'm not digging her up for you.

--
Flying Tadpole

-------------------------
Learn what lies below the waves of cyberspace!
http://www.internetopera.netfirms.com
The_navigator©

Peter J Ross wrote:

By the way, this is Usenet, not the Internet. As with top-posting,
it's a mistake you're allowed to make only once or twice.

Well aren't you a tough little boy! Grow up.

No, I support free speech.

I wonder why you think certain groups flame/cross posting groups are not
hosted/served by universities?

Actually, they are. Our biggest feed is Stanford. (That's a
university)

These cretins may need a further clue, such as that Stanford is
somewhere in the USA.

Soemewehere in the USa? I guess you didn't go there?

I would be interested to see just how fast your server is by it's
ability to handle a DOSA.

Yeah, but denial of service attacks are illegal.

Of course they are. But if a sysadmin boats about how fasd thgeir system
is one wonders how big the transaction bandwidth is.

Cheers MC

The_navigator©

1. Crossposting is _not_ standard, read the RFC's you quote? It also
says a lot about the motives of those who cross-post into flaming groups
or noise groups. If you do that, one can only assume you are either 1)
insecure in being able to hand a conversation alone or 2) take childish
glee in shouting the equivalent of
"nadadadadadaddadadadadadadadadaddadadadadadabout" . Why do _you_ cross
post all the time?
2. If "I told you so" does not make any sense then perhaps the response
is not for you (it's all to do with a ongoing conversation style GLB).

Cheers MC

The_navigator©

Gary L. Burnore wrote:

On Thu, 07 Aug 2003 17:04:33 -0400, K. A. Cannon
wrote:

So I take that to mean you are considering giving me permission to
**** your mom.

Great!

Don't get your hopes up, Kevin. I think he's not done ****ing her yet.

For a moment Gary, I though you might be worth talking to. Silly me.

Cheers MC

The_navigator©

Hey Gary, It seems that you have had some serious trouble. It seems that
you are posting from CA area so would you care to explain this?

http://www.shmoo.com/mail/cypherpunk.../msg00301.html

Cheers MC