K. A. Cannon

Default Gary L. Burnore

The voice in my head called "Scout" had this
to say in alt.sailing.asa :

Interesting too, that this seemed to be a pet peeve of Bertie's.
Coincidence, no doubt.

Hi!!

Can I **** your mom?

Scout

"Gary L. Burnore" wrote
Amazing. You guys should REALLY fix your newsreaders and STOP TOP
POSTING.

--
K. A. Cannon
kacannon at insurgent dot org

mhm33x1

"Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into
the abyss, the abyss also gazes into you."
-Friedrich Nietzsche

"They are not jackbooted Nazi thugs. They are merely German policemen in spiffy uniforms here to help us."
- Vichy government (1941 - 1945)

"Politics gives guys so much power that they tend to behave badly around women.* And I hope I never get into that."
- Bill Clinton, former U.S. president

"You know the one thing that's wrong with this country? Everyone gets a chance to have their fair say."
- Bill Clinton, former U.S. President