The_navigator©

Default Gary L. Burnore

I tremble with anticipation.

Cheers MC

Peter J Ross wrote:

On Fri, 08 Aug 2003 16:10:20 +1200, a team of surgeons from
alt.sailing.asa removed the following benign growth from
The_navigator©:

I've met some real losers, but you must be one of the biggest. Imagine a
whole life ahead with no prospects at all. Why don't you end it all now?
No one will miss you at all.

If I killed myself, who would you have to reply to?

Think of that, and tremble.

The_navigator©

Default Hey Peter Ross 1

I see you do want to dance. Well that _was_ a quick turn just now Peter.
But can you pirouette?

Cheers MC

Peter J Ross wrote:

P.S. Rot in hell, top-posting clueless ****wit.

The_navigator©

Default Hey Peter Ross

Why don't you run and tell her, but hide your potty mouth posts first!
Think -what you are leaving your family to remember you by!

Cheers MC

Peter J Ross wrote:

P.P.P.S. My name in the subject line already! Mummy would be so proud!

Peter J Ross

On Fri, 08 Aug 2003 16:30:42 +1200, a team of surgeons from
alt.sailing.asa removed the following benign growth from
The_navigator©:

Is it reading or comprehension that is your problem? Did you read the
subject line?

Are you now or have you ever been an employee of Non-Sequiturs R Us?

Cheers MC

Gary L. Burnore wrote:

On Fri, 08 Aug 2003 16:11:19 +1200, The_navigator©
wrote:

do you want to dance for .asa tonight?

What's a .asa, dufus? Did you mean a.s.a?

--
PJR :-)
mhm34x8

|\ _,,,---,,_
/,`.-'`' -. ;-;;,_
|,4- ) )-,_..;\ ( `'-'
'---''(_/--' `-'\_)

Fluffy will rise again!
Peter J Ross

On Fri, 08 Aug 2003 16:33:34 +1200, a team of surgeons from
alt.sailing.asa removed the following benign growth from
The_navigator©:

I see you do want to dance.

No, I'll never read your newsgroup again. You've driven me away for
ever.

Well that _was_ a quick turn just now Peter.
But can you pirouette?

Want GIFs?

--
PJR :-)
mhm34x8

|\ _,,,---,,_
/,`.-'`' -. ;-;;,_
|,4- ) )-,_..;\ ( `'-'
'---''(_/--' `-'\_)

Fluffy will rise again!

Peter J Ross

On Fri, 08 Aug 2003 16:35:14 +1200, a team of surgeons from
alt.sailing.asa removed the following benign growth from
The_navigator©:

Why don't you run and tell her, but hide your potty mouth posts first!

**** off, ****breath.

Think -what you are leaving your family to remember you by!

A glorious spanking of some net.tards! I'm so proud!

--
PJR :-)
mhm34x8

|\ _,,,---,,_
/,`.-'`' -. ;-;;,_
|,4- ) )-,_..;\ ( `'-'
'---''(_/--' `-'\_)

Fluffy will rise again!
The_navigator©

Didn't do too well with the typing on the last post Pet. And you
complain about a typo from me? Why not end it, you know you life isn't
getting any better?

Cheers MC

Peter J Ross wrote:

Oooh look! I can top post toooo!!!

On Thu, 7 Aug 2003 21:21:19 -0700, a team of surgeons from
alt.sailing.asa removed the following benign growth from Jonathan
Ganz:

Not true. His mom would miss his feeble attempt to impregnate
her.

"The_navigator©" wrote in message

I've met some real losers, but you must be one of the biggest. Imagine a
whole life ahead with no prospects at all. Why don't you end it all now?
No one will miss you at all.

Cheers MC

Peter J Ross wrote:

You really woudn't want to feel my horny hand spanking your soft
little bottom, tough guy.

Peter J Ross

On Fri, 08 Aug 2003 16:31:20 +1200, a team of surgeons from
alt.sailing.asa removed the following benign growth from
The_navigator©:

I tremble with anticipation.

Why? Is Ganz about to post?

--
PJR :-)
mhm34x8

|\ _,,,---,,_
/,`.-'`' -. ;-;;,_
|,4- ) )-,_..;\ ( `'-'
'---''(_/--' `-'\_)

Fluffy will rise again!
The_navigator©

Misuse of capitals indicates a lack of education Pet. Mispelling
'sequiteur' confirms it. Keep to four letter words, they are closer to
your abilities -and you are so creative in their use aren't you?

Cheers MC

Peter J Ross wrote:

Are you now or have you ever been an employee of Non-Sequiturs R Us?

The_navigator©

Default Hey Peter Ross 2

That's the second spin! They are so tight it's a delight. I really don't
think your old mother would like you using such vulgarities. I'm sure
you didn't learn them from the old girl. But you need to slow down a bit
'cos you may get too hot and hurt yourself!

Cheers MC