Donal

Default Gary L. Burnore

"Gary L. Burnore" wrote in message
I think Kevin likes them that way. But hey, the least you could do is
some of the digging.

Gawd -- you really are completely witless, aren't you?

Was that meant to be funny?

Gary, you *really* should read, and try to understand, my earlier reply to
Tadpole. I'd hate to have to explain it to you.

Regards

Donal

Scout

I'm guessing 11th graders. 12th graders would be above their antics.
Scout

"Flying Tadpole" wrote in message
Score? They've yet to learn to count. Out of interest, what age
do you think they are?

Just Plain Insane

On Thu, 7 Aug 2003 16:26:04 +0000 (UTC) I replied to Soque
on a piece of toilet paper while scribbling
their name and phone number on the bathroom wall in alt.sailing.asa

Care
to tell us who pays for your system -and do they know what its being
used for?

Bwhahahahahahahahaha!

My sentiments exactly. Tis a pity that none of the regulars in this
group have an iota of common sense.

--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If you think you know me, you don't.

Best feeling in the world? Watching your nemesis Sliding
down a 51 foot razorblade into a pool of Gin.--GroveGnome
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Scout

Aye MC! I'm sorry I've wasted as much time as I have with his kind.
And to think, he actually claimed that he does "not write malicious code!"
Bwahahahahahahahahaha!
Scout

"The_navigator©" wrote
For a moment Gary, I though you might be worth talking to. Silly me.

Gary L. Burnore" wrote
Don't get your hopes up, Kevin. I think he's not done ****ing her yet.

Just Plain Insane

On Thu, 07 Aug 2003 13:14:55 -0500 I replied to felton
on a piece of toilet paper while scribbling
their name and phone number on the bathroom wall in alt.sailing.asa

Better yet, just use a newsreader with killfile filters. Get to the
root of the problem

The majority of regulars in here lack the intelligence to do
anything that technical.

Just Plain Insane

On Thu, 07 Aug 2003 08:44:49 -0500 I replied to felton
on a piece of toilet paper while scribbling
their name and phone number on the bathroom wall in alt.sailing.asa

I agree. It seems to drive some of the more unbalanced, anally
retentive types with issues of "control" crazy, which is probably
reason enough to continue to top post

While some would say it takes all types, that's not really true. We
just have all types

spamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamsp amspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspam spamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamsp amspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspam spamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamsp amspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspam spamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamsp amspamspamspamspam
spamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamsp amspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspam spamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamsp amspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspam spamspamspamspam
spamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamsp amspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspam spamspamspamspamspamspam
spamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamsp amspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspam spamspamspamspamspamspam

There you go, that should really drive the anally retentive ones
nuts.

--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If you think you know me, you don't.
.........Satirically yours
**
Worst feeling in the world? Sliding down
a 51 foot razorblade into a pool of Gin.

Best feeling in the world? Watching your nemesis Sliding
down a 51 foot razorblade into a pool of Gin.--GroveGnome
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jonathan Ganz

Nav, forget it. He's such a flaming fag.

"The_navigator©" wrote in message

Peter J Ross wrote:

By the way, this is Usenet, not the Internet. As with top-posting,
it's a mistake you're allowed to make only once or twice.

Well aren't you a tough little boy! Grow up.

No, I support free speech.

I wonder why you think certain groups flame/cross posting groups are

not
hosted/served by universities?

Actually, they are. Our biggest feed is Stanford. (That's a
university)

These cretins may need a further clue, such as that Stanford is
somewhere in the USA.

Soemewehere in the USa? I guess you didn't go there?

I would be interested to see just how fast your server is by it's
ability to handle a DOSA.

Yeah, but denial of service attacks are illegal.

Of course they are. But if a sysadmin boats about how fasd thgeir system
is one wonders how big the transaction bandwidth is.

Cheers MC

Just Plain Insane

On Fri, 08 Aug 2003 11:24:45 +1200 I replied to The_navigator©
on a piece of toilet paper while scribbling
their name and phone number on the bathroom wall in alt.sailing.asa

1. Crossposting is _not_ standard, read the RFC's you quote?

RFC standard, any more than 12 groups crossposted to is termed
abuse.

Have a crappy day muttonbone.

Jonathan Ganz

Gary is a bertie. I mean a turd. A gay turd from what I've been told.

"Scout" wrote in message
"Gary L. Burnore" wrote
Ever read the RFC's for USENet? Bet not.

No, I don't care what they or you have to say about top posting. This

group
thinks pretty well on its own.

No, since doing so would be a grave security risk.

Only because assholes like you make it so. Get a real life and you won't
need to feel dangerous here. Try contributing something useful to the

world.
I'm done with you now, I have to go take a Bertie/Gary.

Scout

Just Plain Insane

On Fri, 08 Aug 2003 11:39:18 +1200 I replied to The_navigator©
on a piece of toilet paper while scribbling
their name and phone number on the bathroom wall in alt.sailing.asa

Hey Gary, It seems that you have had some serious trouble. It seems that
you are posting from CA area so would you care to explain this?

http://www.shmoo.com/mail/cypherpunk.../msg00301.html

Cheers MC

Hey Gary, he found the flame page, perhaps someone in the group
does have enough intelligence to use a search engine.