Just Plain Insane

Default Gary L. Burnore

On Thu, 7 Aug 2003 18:55:09 -0400 I replied to "Scout"
on a piece of toilet paper while
scribbling their name and phone number on the bathroom wall in
alt.sailing.asa

be back later - gotta take a Gary/Bertie

This group is outdated, this flame was used back when I was in
grade school, and that was over 20 years ago.

Just Plain Insane

On Fri, 08 Aug 2003 11:28:49 +1200 I replied to The_navigator©
on a piece of toilet paper while scribbling
their name and phone number on the bathroom wall in alt.sailing.asa

Gary L. Burnore wrote:

On Thu, 07 Aug 2003 17:04:33 -0400, K. A. Cannon
wrote:

So I take that to mean you are considering giving me permission to
**** your mom.

Great!

Don't get your hopes up, Kevin. I think he's not done ****ing her yet.

For a moment Gary, I though you might be worth talking to. Silly me.

We never for a moment thought you were worth anything.

Scout

Just keep top posting, it seems to have them stumped.
Scout

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote
Nav, forget it. He's such a flaming fag.

Peter Wiley

On Thu, 07 Aug 2003 17:04:33 -0400, K. A. Cannon
wrote:

The voice in my head called "Scout" had this
to say in alt.sailing.asa :

"arguing with anonymous strangers on the internet is a sucker's game because
they almost always turn out to be -- or to be indistinguishable from --
self-righteous sixteen-year-olds possessing infinite amounts of free time."
Neil Stephenson, Cryptonomicon
be back later - gotta take a Gary/Bertie
Scout

So I take that to mean you are considering giving me permission to
**** your mom.

Great!

You could ask her, but she isn't interested in sex with girls. Sorry.

The_navigator©

So if 12 is recogniused abuse perhaps 6 is really slighly abusive?
Perhaps two is tending towards abuse? I guess such concepts were always
a bit difficult for a linear literal boy like you. Here's a suggestion,
eat properly and get an education and stop disappointing your relatives.

Cheers 'muttonbone'

Just Plain Insane wrote:

On Fri, 08 Aug 2003 11:24:45 +1200 I replied to The_navigator©
on a piece of toilet paper while scribbling
their name and phone number on the bathroom wall in alt.sailing.asa

1. Crossposting is _not_ standard, read the RFC's you quote?

RFC standard, any more than 12 groups crossposted to is termed
abuse.

Have a crappy day muttonbone.

The_navigator©

wrote:

So I take that to mean you are considering giving me permission to
**** your mom.

Great!

Don't get your hopes up, Kevin. I think he's not done ****ing her yet.

For a moment Gary, I though you might be worth talking to. Silly me.

We never for a moment thought.

That's closer to the truth!

Cheers MC

Flying Tadpole

That far up?? Ah well, just demonstrates how, year by year, it's
easier and easier "to sashay under the ever-rising academic limbo
bar".

FT

Scout wrote:

I'm guessing 11th graders. 12th graders would be above their antics.
Scout

"Flying Tadpole" wrote in message
Score? They've yet to learn to count. Out of interest, what age
do you think they are?

Flying Tadpole

Nonsense MC! THere's not even any _sign_ of a brow. Does it even
have a notochord, is what I'm wondering...

FT

The navigator© wrote:

Highbrow wig for a low brow?

Cheers MC

Flying Tadpole wrote:

Scout wrote:

K. A. Cannon, by association, defiles the good name of Friedrich Nietzsche

with this telling gem:

Hi!!
Can I **** your mom?

You realise that the poor child probably watched A Fish Called
Wanda and thought the armpitting and Nietzsche-quoting bits were
heroic?

Peter Wiley

Now you're thinking that these x-posters are at the same level as a
tunicate? I'll bet you a 6 pack of Boag's Premium that they're not.

On Fri, 08 Aug 2003 11:12:14 +0930, Flying Tadpole
wrote:

Nonsense MC! THere's not even any _sign_ of a brow. Does it even
have a notochord, is what I'm wondering...

FT

The navigator© wrote:

Highbrow wig for a low brow?

Cheers MC

Flying Tadpole wrote:

Scout wrote:

K. A. Cannon, by association, defiles the good name of Friedrich Nietzsche

with this telling gem:

Hi!!
Can I **** your mom?

You realise that the poor child probably watched A Fish Called
Wanda and thought the armpitting and Nietzsche-quoting bits were
heroic?

The_navigator©

Wonder indeed, accord is definitely lacking. Perhaps an elasmobranch?

Cheers MC

Flying Tadpole wrote:

Nonsense MC! THere's not even any _sign_ of a brow. Does it even
have a notochord, is what I'm wondering...

FT

The navigator© wrote:

Highbrow wig for a low brow?

Cheers MC