Peter J Ross

Default Gary L. Burnore

On Fri, 08 Aug 2003 16:46:44 +1200, a team of surgeons from
alt.sailing.asa removed the following benign growth from
The_navigator©:

Didn't do too well with the typing on the last post Pet.

AAARAGH! I HACE MAED A TYPOU!

And you
complain about a typo from me?

Yes, but that's only because I hope you might care enough to mutilate
yourself severely as penance.

Why not end it, you know you life isn't
getting any better?

In your dreams.

--
PJR :-)
mhm34x8

|\ _,,,---,,_
/,`.-'`' -. ;-;;,_
|,4- ) )-,_..;\ ( `'-'
'---''(_/--' `-'\_)

Fluffy will rise again!
Peter J Ross

Default Hey Peter Ross

On Fri, 08 Aug 2003 16:54:05 +1200, a team of surgeons from
alt.sailing.asa removed the following benign growth from
The_navigator©:

Misuse of capitals indicates a lack of education Pet.

s0rrY.

Mispelling
'sequiteur' confirms it.

You're Bill Palmer come back to haunt us, aren't you?

Keep to four letter words, they are closer to
your abilities -and you are so creative in their use aren't you?

Thanks for the tip, **** face.

I'll be logging off within an hour. Will you have thought of anything
cleverer by the time I come back?
--
PJR :-)
mhm34x8

|\ _,,,---,,_
/,`.-'`' -. ;-;;,_
|,4- ) )-,_..;\ ( `'-'
'---''(_/--' `-'\_)

Fluffy will rise again!
The_navigator©

Now Pet, you really don't think you can uspet me no matter how clumsy
your dance is do you? It all just adds to the .asa enjoyment of you!

Cheers MC

Peter J Ross wrote:

Yes, but that's only because I hope you might care enough to mutilate
yourself severely as penance.

Peter J Ross

Default Hey Peter Ross 1

On Fri, 08 Aug 2003 16:56:40 +1200, a team of surgeons from
alt.sailing.asa removed the following benign growth from
The_navigator©:

But Pet, we've only just begun to entertain the regulars. Come on, pick
up your plates and do an idiot's shuffle -we know you can!

You tempt me, but no; I'll never post here again. My word is my bond.

--
PJR :-)
mhm34x8

|\ _,,,---,,_
/,`.-'`' -. ;-;;,_
|,4- ) )-,_..;\ ( `'-'
'---''(_/--' `-'\_)

Fluffy will rise again!
Peter J Ross

Default Hey Peter Ross 2

On Fri, 08 Aug 2003 16:59:28 +1200, a team of surgeons from
alt.sailing.asa removed the following benign growth from
The_navigator©:

That's the second spin! They are so tight it's a delight. I really don't
think your old mother would like you using such vulgarities. I'm sure
you didn't learn them from the old girl. But you need to slow down a bit
'cos you may get too hot and hurt yourself!

Are you already working on "3"?

--
PJR :-)
mhm34x8

|\ _,,,---,,_
/,`.-'`' -. ;-;;,_
|,4- ) )-,_..;\ ( `'-'
'---''(_/--' `-'\_)

Fluffy will rise again!

Peter Wiley

No, no - Mooron is an elasmobranch. These sorry excuses are tunicates.

On Fri, 08 Aug 2003 15:08:39 +1200, The_navigator©
wrote:

Wonder indeed, accord is definitely lacking. Perhaps an elasmobranch?

Cheers MC

Flying Tadpole wrote:

Nonsense MC! THere's not even any _sign_ of a brow. Does it even
have a notochord, is what I'm wondering...

FT

The navigator© wrote:

Highbrow wig for a low brow?

Cheers MC

Flying Tadpole wrote:

Scout wrote:

K. A. Cannon, by association, defiles the good name of Friedrich Nietzsche

with this telling gem:

Hi!!
Can I **** your mom?

You realise that the poor child probably watched A Fish Called
Wanda and thought the armpitting and Nietzsche-quoting bits were
heroic?

The_navigator©

There's no need to add reverberation!

Cheers MC

Flying Tadpole wrote:

Nonsense MC! THere's not even any _sign_ of a brow. Does it even
have a notochord, is what I'm wondering...

FT

The navigator© wrote:

Highbrow wig for a low brow?

Cheers MC

Flying Tadpole wrote:

Scout wrote:

K. A. Cannon, by association, defiles the good name of Friedrich Nietzsche

with this telling gem:

Hi!!
Can I **** your mom?

You realise that the poor child probably watched A Fish Called
Wanda and thought the armpitting and Nietzsche-quoting bits were
heroic?

The_navigator©

Yes, but they didn't know it. What an ignorance and waste of a great line!

Cheers MC

Flying Tadpole wrote:

For shame, MC! You STOLE that line from the Rossy Horror Show!

Flying Tadpole

For shame, MC! You STOLE that line from the Rossy Horror Show!

FT

The navigator© wrote:

I tremble with anticipation.

Cheers MC

Peter J Ross wrote:

On Fri, 08 Aug 2003 16:10:20 +1200, a team of surgeons from
alt.sailing.asa removed the following benign growth from
The_navigator©:

I've met some real losers, but you must be one of the biggest. Imagine a
whole life ahead with no prospects at all. Why don't you end it all now?
No one will miss you at all.

If I killed myself, who would you have to reply to?

Think of that, and tremble.