Donal

Default Do you hear them..? BOOM BOOM BOOM! The drums of war grow louder.

"katysails" wrote in message
She's had a long on going lust for Bertie but hasn't managed to break
his ice cool

Well, that says a lot right there...Bertie's a great sparring partner at

times, but I get very impatient always having to scroll
through the murk to get to his one-liners....man can't cut and paste worth

a damn....

You don't need to scroll down on Bertie's posts unless you only have the
memory of a goldfish.

You've only got three choices:-

"Snort" - "Keyboard!" - and "Stupid C*&t"

Regards

Donal

katysails

An explanation first about why this post is attched to Taddy's message and not Ralph's cross-post message where it belongs: for
some reason I get error messages every time I reply to thaw cross-posted messages. Thusly, that is why that is here. (I hope
this makes BB very happy)

Thank you, Ralph, for that little narrative regarding Lady Pilot. Examine her choice of groups, I have now surmised her aim.
She is much like the female fluff that shows up at Wednesday night Skipper meetings looking to crew on a race boat without
experience. What she's really looking for is male attention of the rich and adventurous type. Too bad she doesn't realize she
can create her own adventures without all this feminine wiles stuff (lid wagging) she's attempting.

--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse

katysails
s/v Chanteuse
Kirie Elite 32
http://katysails.tripod.com

katysails

Default Wooooooo.... Cat Fight!

What, only $5? that'll be lucky to return $5.01 on the win...

Heck, I'd even bet on myself in this case....

--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse

katysails

Someone MUST have saved some ammunition for later.

Who'd want THAT permanently etched into their hard drive????

--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse

Capt. Mooron

Default Do you hearDeUrinal..? cuss stomp wail..

Heh heh.. Capital "M" and two "o's" if you please.... and I know you aim to
please. ;-)

Start the foreplay without me.. I'll get back to you after I sort out the
riff raff.... make sure the knots are tight.

CM

"Lady Pilot" wrote in message
.. .
| I obviously posted to a moron in mistake, my apologies...
|
| LP
|
| "Capt. Mooron" wrote in message
| Don't get all love struck just yet sweetie.... I wasn't talking to you.
|
| CM
|
| "Lady Pilot" wrote in message
| |
| | "Capt. Mooron" wrote:
| | You pathetic, sorry excuses for vermin....
| |
| | Oh my, I think I'm in love! guffaw!
| |
| | CM
| |
| |
| |
| | "Rich Ahrens" wrote in message
| | | None of this is from "Durell". It's all from a poster in
| | | alt.disasters.aviation named Rich Ahrens.
| | |
| | | Bull****. Post the proof, you lying sack of pus.
| | |
| |
| |
| |
| |

Donal

"Oz1" wrote in message

Aww C'mon Taddy better it's backed up in a few places to ensure it
survives. ;-)

How will anybody send it to you if they don't know your e-mail addy?

Regards

Donal

Capt. Mooron

"Ralph Nesbitt" wrote in message

| Please exercise caution/be warned, "If you can't stand the heat, dot get
in
| the Kitchen". Don't judge the entire regular group by 1, who in a "Fit of
| Piqué" responded in an atypical way.

I've visited your "group".... it contains the most cross posts I've ever
seen.... never mind the majority of the posts seem spurred by radical
paranoids and schizophrenics. I've been privy to the famous scrolls down
endless multiple reposts of week long threads to find mono syllabic replies
uttered by slack jawed idiots that don't seem to have passed basic swimming
in the gene pool. The replies we viewed here are not "atypical" from what
I've seen.... and SNAFU would be a better description of the majority of
posts from your cesspool of a group. Any attempt to navigate that miasma
would be difficult even with a lighthouse, radar and assistance from sea
tow.

Ralph... I can take the heat... what I can't abide is the blatant disregard
for intelligence, wit, rhetoric, basic synaptic firing sequences and common
sense displayed on your entire group. It was like looking into the special
ed class while the teacher was out. If half the idiots posting on your group
were subject to self immolation... the entire planet would benefit from the
results.

I'll kindly exclude yourself, Bertie and Lady Pilot from my condemnation at
this time.... but don't consider it a get out of jail free pass.

BTW - I'll post where I want ... and if it's top posted you'll learn to like
it!

Capt. Mooron
"treat your crew with disdain... and other vessels with distaste"

Capt. Mooron

One should never bet on the Angel Fish when it's in a tank with a
Barracuda.....

CM

"Lady Pilot" wrote in message
.. .
| Who are you betting on? batting eyes
|
| LP ;-)
|

| "Capt. Mooron" wrote in message
| I got $5 on Kitty.........
|
| CM
|
| "Lady Pilot" wrote in message
|
| | "katysails" wrote in message
| | Can someone please retireve her from asa and take her back home to
| | disasters?
|
| | Excuse me? You are talking to ralphie the delusion retired fireman
| here.
| | Are you really *that* easily influenced? LOL.
|
| | Sorry, Katy. I was expecting a lot more from you, from what I was
told.
| |
| | LP (if you don't like my posts, why are you even cross-posting?
Boring
| | life?)

Capt. Mooron

Ralph... if you can't take the heat...... :-D

CM

igy.com...