Flying Tadpole

Default Do you hear them..? BOOM BOOM BOOM! The drums of war grow louder.

Oz1 wrote:

On 22 Jul 2003 03:53:12 GMT, (SkitchNYC) wrote:

Surely it wasn't the classic Jocks in jocks shots?

indeed it was.

Link LINK he cried!!

Oz1...of the 3 twins.

No NO! Stop NOW! Listen to your decrepit Uncle Tadpole! Until
SkitchNYC produced the dreaded Speedo photo a few months ago, I
was a healthy and active tadpole but now look and feel like
someone who's been drinking Adelaide water all his life. It was
my own foolish request, I admit, but don't let the same happen to
you! DOn't even thnk of looking on that photo again Oz, I beg of
you...better a thousand broken collar bones...

Flying Tadpole