katysails

Default Do you hear them..? BOOM BOOM BOOM! The drums of war grow louder.

An explanation first about why this post is attched to Taddy's message and not Ralph's cross-post message where it belongs: for
some reason I get error messages every time I reply to thaw cross-posted messages. Thusly, that is why that is here. (I hope
this makes BB very happy)

Thank you, Ralph, for that little narrative regarding Lady Pilot. Examine her choice of groups, I have now surmised her aim.
She is much like the female fluff that shows up at Wednesday night Skipper meetings looking to crew on a race boat without
experience. What she's really looking for is male attention of the rich and adventurous type. Too bad she doesn't realize she
can create her own adventures without all this feminine wiles stuff (lid wagging) she's attempting.

--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse

katysails