Lady Pilot

Default Do you hear them..? BOOM BOOM BOOM! The drums of war grow louder.

"Flying Tadpole" wrote:

Lady Pilot wrote:

"Flying Tadpole" wrote:

Lady Pilot wrote:

"Flying Tadpole" wrote:

Lady Pilot wrote:

snip
Oh geeze, no poetry for the "Lady Pilot"?

It has to be earnt, not given.

FT

Much like respect....grasshopper!

LP ;-)

A grasshopper, Madam Vinyl, is a mere spineless creature, despite
its penchant for appearing in fables and B-grade movies/series
with others equally spineless. A Tadpole, however, has backbone!

Flying Tadpole

Tadpole's are always found on their rears, also.

Why do you call me Madam Vinyl? I'm not a blow up doll, trust me.

LP

You're female (or at least virtually), you sign yourself "LP",

Wow! Are you a rocket scientist in your spare time? ;-)

and you need to ask me that question?

I'm a bit confused about the vinyl part... It must be my "peaches and
cream" complexion you are referring to, right?

And, unlike many on this list, I am never in arrears.

Why is this? Only because you have no obligations? ;-)

LP

katysails

you are clearly too young to remember the precursors
to music CDs and what they were called, despite your ingenuous
initials.

Do ya think she knows what an 8 track was?
--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse

Lady Pilot

"katysails" wrote in message

you are clearly too young to remember the precursors
to music CDs and what they were called,

Well, here in Indian Territory, we called them 33 or 45's.

despite your ingenuous
initials.

I altered my initials? Slipped right passed me....

Do ya think she knows what an 8 track was?

I even know what a 4 track was....and hide all my 8 tracks from Tarver. ;-)

--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse

I love your sig! Looks like it hit pretty close to home this time....LOL

LP

Flying Tadpole

Dear Mme Vinyl,

If you wish to fly safely over the muddy a.s.asa without, indeed,
becoming a "blow up doll", you do need to distinguish who wrote
which part of a post. And the _best_ put-down to a careless
Tadpole would have been "don't you mean _dis_ingenuous?"

Flying Tadpole

Lady Pilot wrote:

"katysails" wrote in message

you are clearly too young to remember the precursors
to music CDs and what they were called,

Well, here in Indian Territory, we called them 33 or 45's.

despite your ingenuous
initials.

I altered my initials? Slipped right passed me....

Do ya think she knows what an 8 track was?

I even know what a 4 track was....and hide all my 8 tracks from Tarver. ;-)

--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse
Kirie Elite 32
http://katysails.tripod.com

I love your sig! Looks like it hit pretty close to home this time....LOL

LP

Flying Tadpole

Oz1 wrote:

On Mon, 21 Jul 2003 18:49:25 -0400, "katysails"
wrote:

She's not all that bright Katy.

Ya think? Maybe we could set her up with Neal?

She's had a long on going lust for Bertie but hasn't managed to break
his ice cool

Hmmm...just how long and closely _have_ you been stalking
Bertie? Have you now discarded him for the DTs? I don't know, a
pointless existence, wHy won't you learn, Oz, and discover the
fulfilment in aspiring to live in a beer commercial, I mean, you
could at least move to QUeensland....

FT

Ralph Nesbitt

"Lady Pilot" wrote in message
.. .

"katysails" wrote in message

I'm a bit confused about the vinyl part...

Well, that made two of us. But I think I have it all straight now,

thanks!

LP

And you wonder why/were upset when I told someone, "They would have to go
slow in explaining things to you, as you were slow on the uptake," in a
every post as he does.
Ra lph Nesbitt
Professional FD/CFR/ARFF Type

Donal

wrote:

She's not all that bright Katy.

Ya think? Maybe we could set her up with Neal?

She's had a long on going lust for Bertie but hasn't managed to break
his ice cool

Didn't she get Bertie to write "Stupid C*nt" about 4000 times?

I wouldn't call that sort of behaviour "ice cool". Obsessive, pointless, or
plain stupid, perhaps, but definitely NOT ice cool.

Bobsprit would think that he had died and gone to Heaven if he ever managed
to produce the sort of involuntary responses that LP gets from Bertie!

Regards

Donal

Rich Ahrens

Default Do you hearDeUrinal..? cuss stomp wail..

Lady Pilot wrote:
"Capt. Mooron" wrote in message

This the best you can muster there DeUrinal.....

Considering the wealth of words available in the English language

......you

selections are so-o-o-o frickin' lame as to question not only your

intellect

but your reasoning for harassment. What's the matter there Einstein...

won't

the other boys let you play with them until you've proven you can beat up

girl....

Bwahahahahahahahahahaaaaaa

DeUrinal you sound like Lady Pilot musta hurt your frail little feelings
there... Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha hah.....

Go on DeUrinal..... tell me ... did the little girl beat you up??? Ha Ha
Ha Ha

CM

None of this is from "Durell". It's all from a poster in
alt.disasters.aviation named Rich Ahrens.

Bull****. Post the proof, you lying sack of pus.

Capt. Mooron

"Oz1" wrote in message

| Ohh it appears you lament the loss of Jocks...or hadn't you noticed?

Holy Mackerel... are you telling me you think Jax was driven off by
Bertie??? Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha

That's so lame as to warrant an inquiry as to your protective reaction to
anyone assailing the Bunyip!
Good Grief man.... we all know why Jax left... it was the second posting of
those ridiculous photos. It had nothing whatsoever to do with Bertie... who
was once again a Day Late and a Dollar Short on the exchange.

You know Oz... although Jax was annoying and ridiculous to a point of
wanting to slap some sense into him, I'd prefer Jax to Bertie anyday. Bertie
has nothing to offer and is unable to define the parameters of taste. He
plunges wildly through like a spooked tuna. The repeated "stupid ****"
replies where what really did him in as far as I'm concerned. It ain't
funny, it ain't witty and it places the Bunyip right in there with Danny
Taddei. A dork plain and simple.

CM

Capt. Mooron

Cripes are all you posters over there frickin' losers??

Is this the best you can come up with?? Ha Ha Ha Ha

You little fellas better stay over there and keep playin' in the kiddie pool
plying that brand of school yard gibberish ... you ain't got the moxy or
command of the english language ..... never mind the wit or capacity to
engage even the worst troller on asa.

Keep it up and I'll bring the League of Extraordinary Haranguers over there
for a week and show you bottom feeding bilge sucking pond scum how it's
done...

You pathetic, sorry excuses for vermin....

CM