katysails

Default Do you hear them..? BOOM BOOM BOOM! The drums of war grow louder.

Queensland sounds nice, maybe when the arthritis sets in.

Isn't Queensland even more damp than where you're at? (depending on the season?)
--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse

Capt. Mooron

Heh.... I'm feeling kinda shot full of mean.

Some folks forget my first "Point & Click" interface was a S&W .44... :-D

CM

"katysails" wrote in message

| ... Bertie isn't worth the effort to engage because he has nothing to
| offer and even less to utilize in a battle of wits
|
| And the glove is thrown down......
| --
| katysails
| s/v Chanteuse
| Kirie Elite 32
| http://katysails.tripod.com
|
| "Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax
| and get used to the idea." - Robert A. Heinlein

Capt. Mooron

"katysails" wrote in message
| Well, that says a lot right there...Bertie's a great sparring partner at
times, but I get very impatient always having to scroll
| through the murk to get to his one-liners....man can't cut and paste worth
a damn....

....and the one liners SUCK!

CM

katysails

And you wonder why/were upset when I told someone, "They would have to go
slow in explaining things to you, as you were slow on the uptake," in a

Can someone please retireve her from asa and take her back home to disasters?

--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse

Lady Pilot

"Ralph Nesbitt" wrote:
Then you wonder why Bertie continuously addresses your
every post as he does.

He does? ROFL

LP

Capt. Mooron

"katysails" wrote in message
| I wouldn't know about that....innocent that I am....

Yeah.... innocent like a Piranha!

CM

Lady Pilot

"katysails" wrote in message
And you wonder why/were upset when I told someone, "They would have to go
slow in explaining things to you, as you were slow on the uptake," in a

Can someone please retireve her from asa and take her back home to

disasters?

Excuse me? You are talking to ralphie the delusion retired fireman here.
Are you really *that* easily influenced? LOL.

Sorry, Katy. I was expecting a lot more from you, from what I was told.

LP (if you don't like my posts, why are you even cross-posting? Boring
life?)

--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse

Lady Pilot

Default Do you hearDeUrinal..? cuss stomp wail..

"Capt. Mooron" wrote:
You pathetic, sorry excuses for vermin....

Oh my, I think I'm in love! guffaw!

CM

"Rich Ahrens" wrote in message
| None of this is from "Durell". It's all from a poster in
| alt.disasters.aviation named Rich Ahrens.
|
| Bull****. Post the proof, you lying sack of pus.

katysails

Yeah.... innocent like a Piranha!

Barracuda would be better...an innocent barracuda....

--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse

Capt. Mooron

Don't get all love struck just yet sweetie.... I wasn't talking to you.

CM

"Lady Pilot" wrote in message

| "Capt. Mooron" wrote:
| You pathetic, sorry excuses for vermin....
|
| Oh my, I think I'm in love! guffaw!
|
| CM
|

| "Rich Ahrens" wrote in message
| | None of this is from "Durell". It's all from a poster in
| | alt.disasters.aviation named Rich Ahrens.
| |