katysails

Default Do you hearDeUrinal..? cuss stomp wail..

Ahh! The true vulgarian speaks.

I thought that was Horvath?

--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse

The_navigator©

Well the Grasso may have learnt his favorite epithet from Horry but be's
using it to such good effect on us ;-)

I've managed to choreograph a little piece in which he goes from rude to
polite twice in a row ending with the same insult! He's even been
reduced to copying my idioms! I think he may even do a third piroutte
for us tonight! We've not see such a compliant 'hero' in such a long time!

Cheers MC

katysails wrote:
Ahh! The true vulgarian speaks.

I thought that was Horvath?

The_navigator©

Well I know I'm trying to make performance art from base material but
he's coming along nicely. Care to wager how many rude posts I'll get
from him before he tires tonight? I'll take that wager off line ;-)

Cheers MC

Scott Vernon wrote:
I wouldn't even know grasso is still here if it weren't for your replies.
Thanks, mate!

Scotty

katysails wrote:

Ahh! The true vulgarian speaks.

I thought that was Horvath?

katysails

We've not see such a compliant 'hero' in such a long time!

Kind of reminds me of the old days, when Gillypoo was really in form and had so many on wires that the puppet stage was about to
collapse. Oh, for those good old days....

--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse

katysails

Alas he no longer wishes to make the effort. But we can but live in hope.

I don't think that that is what he wishes...I think he has collapsed under the weight of all that snow that has never melted on
his moutainside domain. ALl that thin, cold air has sapped him of his strength and no even the flying monkeys will assist him
out of his dilemma. Poor Gilly...I wish there was something we could do to save him from his plight.

--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse

Bertie the Bunyip

"Donal" wrote in
:

"JL Grasso" wrote in message

And Ustinov said "laughter would be bereaved if snobbery died".
You're obviously trying to prove him right.

Jerry, you are obviously well educated. I would like to publicly
apologise for thinking that you were a thick gob****e!

And I would like to publicvily apologise for leaving you out on your own al
these days.

Bertie

Bertie the Bunyip

Cappys master Cappy kneels for Ozzies wrote in
:

On Sat, 26 Jul 2003 00:18:20 +0000 (UTC), Bertie the Bunyip
wrote:

"Scott Vernon" wrote in
:

KEEP THIS BULL**** IN ADA, WHERE IT BELONGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's funny, we over here in ADA reckon it belongs over there with you.

Bertie

How many in that collective Bunyip? or have you just sent your crown
off to the cleaners?

Has to be done once in a while.

Swamp mud, you know.

Bertei