Durell

Default Do you hear them..? BOOM BOOM BOOM! The drums of war grow louder.

"Lady Pilot" wrote in news:084Qa.19323$o86.16986
@news1.central.cox.net:

"Scott Vernon" wrote in message
Who let all of this riff-raff into the room?

Riff-raff? You've got to be kidding, right? LOLLLL

LP (what kind of sailor are you?)

stupid ****
Durell

"Lady Pilot" wrote in news:ih4Qa.19396$o86.9933
@news1.central.cox.net:

"Scott Vernon" wrote in message
"Lady Pilot" wrote
Who let all of this riff-raff into the room?

Riff-raff? You've got to be kidding, right? LOLLLL

If I had my way, I'd have all of ya shot!

You would take me for a ride on your boat first, right?

LP (what kind of sailor are you?)

cruiser.

Can you send me a picture?

LP (take ME out to reply)

stupid ****
Jonathan Ganz

We heard you the first 10 times. Get a life somewhere else.

"Durell" wrote in message
"Lady Pilot" wrote in news:L73Qa.19125$o86.3628
@news1.central.cox.net:

"Flying Tadpole" wrote in message

All they can do now is rake over the cold embers,
wondering what might-have-been. A melancholy sight...

Seems to be working.....

LP

stupid ****

Scott Vernon

She said , ''go for it''.

The only pic I have of her is on land.
http://www.enter.net/photoalbum/data...non/364369.jpg

Scott Vernon
Plowville PA __/)__/)__

"Lady Pilot" wrote in message

"Scott Vernon" wrote in message
"Lady Pilot" wrote
Who let all of this riff-raff into the room?

Riff-raff? You've got to be kidding, right? LOLLLL

If I had my way, I'd have all of ya shot!

You would take me for a ride on your boat first, right?

I'd have to ask my wife first.

Sure, let me know how she "feels".. LOL!

Can you send me a picture?

Of what?

I thought we were talking about your boat? Correct?

Scotty, In The Flesh.

LP

Capt. Mooron

Default : Do you hear them..? DUMB DUMB DUMB.

"Donal" wrote in message

| However, Durrel also seems to have potential. He looks nuttier than
| squirrel ****!

DeUrinal sounds like an idiot..... but I bet he wouldn't be stupid enough
to try and ply his brand of retarded blubbering on this group. It would
raise dowra and horvath to a status they could not achieve on their own.

CM

Bertie the Bunyip

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in
news

"Donal" wrote in message

| However, Durrel also seems to have potential. He looks nuttier than
| squirrel ****!

DeUrinal sounds like an idiot..... but I bet he wouldn't be stupid
enough to try and ply his brand of retarded blubbering on this group.
It would raise dowra and horvath to a status they could not achieve on
their own.

CM

Allow me to introduce ASASA's Tarver..

Bertie
Donal

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in message
news

"Donal" wrote in message

| However, Durrel also seems to have potential. He looks nuttier than
| squirrel ****!

DeUrinal sounds like an idiot..... but I bet he wouldn't be stupid enough
to try and ply his brand of retarded blubbering on this group. It would
raise dowra and horvath to a status they could not achieve on their own.

I like Horvath. He's my hero! His recent "Computer crash" had me in
stitches!

Dowra is funny in the same way as Bertie is!

Regards

Donal

Donal

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
"Donal" wrote in
:

"Donal" wrote in message

| However, Durrel also seems to have potential. He looks nuttier
| than squirrel ****!

DeUrinal sounds like an idiot..... but I bet he wouldn't be stupid
enough to try and ply his brand of retarded blubbering on this group.
It would raise dowra and horvath to a status they could not achieve
on their own.

I like Horvath. He's my hero! His recent "Computer crash" had me in
stitches!

Dowra is funny in the same way as Bertie is!

Mmm, is he?

Are you trying to sound menacing? .... or perhaps this is just more
meaningless drivel?

BTW Why did you interefere with the "Follow-up" setting? Dumb, so very
dumb!

Regards

Donal

Bertie the Bunyip

"Donal" wrote in
:

"Donal" wrote in message

| However, Durrel also seems to have potential. He looks nuttier
| than squirrel ****!

DeUrinal sounds like an idiot..... but I bet he wouldn't be
stupid enough to try and ply his brand of retarded blubbering on
this group. It would raise dowra and horvath to a status they
could not achieve on their own.

I like Horvath. He's my hero! His recent "Computer crash" had me
in stitches!

Dowra is funny in the same way as Bertie is!

Mmm, is he?

Are you trying to sound menacing? ..

No.

... or perhaps this is just more
meaningless drivel?

No.

BTW Why did you interefere with the "Follow-up" setting? Dumb, so
very dumb!

No.

Bertie

Regards

Donal

Donal

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
"Donal" wrote in
:

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
"Donal" wrote in
Dowra is funny in the same way as Bertie is!

Mmm, is he?

Are you trying to sound menacing? ..

No.

.. or perhaps this is just more
meaningless drivel?

No.

BTW Why did you interefere with the "Follow-up" setting? Dumb, so
very dumb!

No.

So what was your point?

Regards