Flying Tadpole

Default Do you hear them..? BOOM BOOM BOOM! The drums of war grow louder.

Lady Pilot wrote:

snip
Oh geeze, no poetry for the "Lady Pilot"?

It has to be earnt, not given.

FT
Lady Pilot

"Flying Tadpole" wrote in message

Lady Pilot wrote:

snip
Oh geeze, no poetry for the "Lady Pilot"?

It has to be earnt, not given.

FT

Much like respect....grasshopper!

LP ;-)

Flying Tadpole

Lady Pilot wrote:

snip
Oh geeze, no poetry for the "Lady Pilot"?

It has to be earnt, not given.

FT

Much like respect....grasshopper!

LP ;-)

A grasshopper, Madam Vinyl, is a mere spineless creature, despite
its penchant for appearing in fables and B-grade movies/series
with others equally spineless. A Tadpole, however, has backbone!

Flying Tadpole
CANDChelp

http://www.enter.net/photoalbum/data/sbvernon/364369.jpg

Good frikin christ!!! Is that short little thing a keel? Is that the thinest
boom they good find? It has the lines of a Hummer! Not the rediculous
freeboard...a boat for peoplr who want to be far from the water!
Nice reccomendation, folks!

Bwahahahahahaha!

RB

Bertie the Bunyip

"Donal" wrote in
:

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
"Donal" wrote in
:

"Horvath" wrote in message
On Sat, 12 Jul 2003 00:47:43 +0100, "Donal"
wrote this crap:

Welcome back, Bertie.

It's sooooo nice to have someone who I can really look down on.

And he's the only one.

Ya know somethin, Hero, .... Bertie *is* the only one!

I tried looking down on CJS once, but I nearly got sick, 'cos I'm
scared of heights!

Now, I just look down on Bertie!

However, Durrel also seems to have potential. He looks nuttier
than squirrel ****!

Oh god these guys *are* good , aren't they?

Not really!

Just *MUCH* better than you, Bertie.

Oh yeah.

I can see that.

I see that you have been playing with your "follow-up" setting again.
What a dimwit!

Ya think?

C'mon, Bertie! Come play with me!

Oh OK

Bertie
Lady Pilot

Lady Pilot wrote:

snip
Oh geeze, no poetry for the "Lady Pilot"?

It has to be earnt, not given.

FT

Much like respect....grasshopper!

LP ;-)

A grasshopper, Madam Vinyl, is a mere spineless creature, despite
its penchant for appearing in fables and B-grade movies/series
with others equally spineless. A Tadpole, however, has backbone!

Flying Tadpole

Tadpole's are always found on their rears, also.

Why do you call me Madam Vinyl? I'm not a blow up doll, trust me.

LP

Lady Pilot

Default : Do you hear them..? DUMB DUMB DUMB.

"Ralph Nesbitt" wrote in message
.com...

"Lady Pilot" wrote:

"Capt. Mooron" wrote:

"Donal" wrote:
It would
raise dowra and horvath to a status they could not achieve on their

own.

CM

Well, I'm pretty good at this sort of *stuff*. Heheheee

LP

Hey Phil, another "Quote" for the "ADA FAQ Character's" section.

Reading comprehension problems again? I thought so...

What do you want Phil to write? That I'm good a pushing people's buttons?
I thought everyone already knew that....LOL

LP

Flying Tadpole

Lady Pilot wrote:

snip
Oh geeze, no poetry for the "Lady Pilot"?

It has to be earnt, not given.

FT

Much like respect....grasshopper!

LP ;-)

A grasshopper, Madam Vinyl, is a mere spineless creature, despite
its penchant for appearing in fables and B-grade movies/series
with others equally spineless. A Tadpole, however, has backbone!

Flying Tadpole

Tadpole's are always found on their rears, also.

Why do you call me Madam Vinyl? I'm not a blow up doll, trust me.

LP

You're female (or at least virtually), you sign yourself "LP",
and you need to ask me that question?

And, unlike many on this list, I am never in arrears.

Flying Tadpole

"Never trust a dog with orange eyebrows"
"Never trust anyone who says 'Trust me'"
"If I have seen so far, it is because I lopped the heads off the
pygmies obstructing my view"
Flying Tadpole

Oops. One of these is misquoted.

"Never trust a dog with orange eyebrows"
"Never trust anyone who says 'Trust me'"
"If I have seen so far, it is because I lopped the heads off the
pygmies obstructing my view"

For "obstructing", read "impeding"

FT