Capt. Mooron

Default Wooooooo.... Cat Fight!

I got $5 on Kitty.........

CM

"Lady Pilot" wrote in message

| "katysails" wrote in message
| Can someone please retireve her from asa and take her back home to
| disasters?

| Excuse me? You are talking to ralphie the delusion retired fireman here.
| Are you really *that* easily influenced? LOL.

| Sorry, Katy. I was expecting a lot more from you, from what I was told.
|
| LP (if you don't like my posts, why are you even cross-posting? Boring
| life?)

Lady Pilot

Default Do you hearDeUrinal..? cuss stomp wail..

Why did you answer my post instead of his?

LP

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in message
Don't get all love struck just yet sweetie.... I wasn't talking to you.

CM

"Lady Pilot" wrote in message

| "Capt. Mooron" wrote:
| You pathetic, sorry excuses for vermin....
|
| Oh my, I think I'm in love! guffaw!
|
| CM
|

| "Rich Ahrens" wrote in message
| | None of this is from "Durell". It's all from a poster in
| | alt.disasters.aviation named Rich Ahrens.
| |
| | Bull****. Post the proof, you lying sack of pus.
| |

Ralph Nesbitt

Default Do you hear them..? BOOM BOOM BOOM! The drums of war grow louder.

"katysails" wrote in message
And you wonder why/were upset when I told someone, "They would have to go
slow in explaining things to you, as you were slow on the uptake," in a

--
katysails

Someone once said;" You can lead a horse to water. but you can't make it
drink". IMHO Attempting to be kind to/assist "Lady Pilot" brings results
similar to a horse rearing/attempting to bite someone attempting to lead it
to water.
Ralph Nesbitt
Professional FD/CFR/ARFF Type

SkitchNYC

Bert fancies
himself a Troll Slayer/Loon Chaser.... but the numbers speak for
themselves... after he first appeared here after Jax, the postings from Jax
increased.

The fact of the matter is that Jax was driven off after I posted the BVD pix
link and Mooron wouldn't let him hear the end of it.
SkitchNYC

Surely it wasn't the classic Jocks in jocks shots?

indeed it was.

Ralph Nesbitt

"Lady Pilot" wrote in message
.. .

"katysails" wrote in message
And you wonder why/were upset when I told someone, "They would have to

go
slow in explaining things to you, as you were slow on the uptake," in a

Can someone please retireve her from asa and take her back home to

disasters?

Excuse me? You are talking to ralphie the delusion retired fireman here.
Are you really *that* easily influenced? LOL.

Sorry, Katy. I was expecting a lot more from you, from what I was told.

LP (if you don't like my posts, why are you even cross-posting? Boring
life?)

--
katysails

katysails:
The response above by "Lady Pilot" is typical of "leading a horse to water"
analogy in another post of this thread.

There is what many consider to be a "ClassA Loon/Kook", who at 1 time
claimed to have been involved with FD/CFR/ARFF activities, that has
frequented the aviation news groups for some years named Ralph Livingston
that is commonly referred to as "Ralphie". Those who frequent the aviation
news groups automatically think of associate the "Class A Loon/Kook" Ralph
Livingston with the "Moniker/Handle Ralphie".

"Ralphie" & I have had numerous encounters over the years. Lady Pilot either
can't differentiate between us or is using the "Ralphie Moniker" in an
attempt to get a rise out of me. Considering how slow she as demonstrated
herself to be regarding " Mental Uptake", I would not be surprised if it
wasn't several more years before she realized I am Ralph Nesbitt & "Ralphie"
is the "Class A Loon/Kook" Ralph Livingston before she realizes who she is
addressing/responding to.

I have always tried to assist/at least be kind to the slow/simple if
possible. In "Lady Pilots" case this has proved impossible as she tends to
"Lash Out A/Attempt to attack" those who try to assist her, as demonstrated
by her post/response to you above. I realize your intentions in requesting
"Help" for "Lady Pilot" were in good faith. Considering her history of
lashing out/attacking those who attempt to assist her I doubt you will find
many "Volunteers" willing to risk assisting her IMHO.
Ralph Nesbitt
Professional FD/CFR/ARFF Type

Flying Tadpole

Lady Pilot wrote:

"Flying Tadpole" wrote in message
Dear Mme Vinyl,

If you wish to fly safely over the muddy a.s.asa without, indeed,
becoming a "blow up doll", you do need to distinguish who wrote
which part of a post. And the _best_ put-down to a careless
Tadpole would have been "don't you mean _dis_ingenuous?"

I apologize. I haven't been giving this my full attention as of late.

Could you possibly forgive me if I said, "I'm sorry"?

Oh Mlle Vinyl, in deeper and deeper...alt.sailing.asa is never
having to say you're sorry. And more to the point, never
admitting even the possibility.

Flying Tadpole
Flying Tadpole

What, only $5? that'll be lucky to return $5.01 on the win...

"Capt. Mooron" wrote:

I got $5 on Kitty.........

CM

"Lady Pilot" wrote in message

| "katysails" wrote in message
| Can someone please retireve her from asa and take her back home to
| disasters?

| Excuse me? You are talking to ralphie the delusion retired fireman here.
| Are you really *that* easily influenced? LOL.

| Sorry, Katy. I was expecting a lot more from you, from what I was told.
|
| LP (if you don't like my posts, why are you even cross-posting? Boring
| life?)

Lady Pilot

Lady Pilot wrote:

"Flying Tadpole" wrote in message
Dear Mme Vinyl,

If you wish to fly safely over the muddy a.s.asa without, indeed,
becoming a "blow up doll", you do need to distinguish who wrote
which part of a post. And the _best_ put-down to a careless
Tadpole would have been "don't you mean _dis_ingenuous?"

I apologize. I haven't been giving this my full attention as of late.

Could you possibly forgive me if I said, "I'm sorry"?

Oh Mlle Vinyl, in deeper and deeper...alt.sailing.asa is never
having to say you're sorry. And more to the point, never
admitting even the possibility.

Flying Tadpole

I tried to e-mail you, but my thoughts bounced....

LP

Ralph Nesbitt

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in message
Cripes are all you posters over there frickin' losers??

Is this the best you can come up with?? Ha Ha Ha Ha

You little fellas better stay over there and keep playin' in the kiddie

pool
plying that brand of school yard gibberish ... you ain't got the moxy or
command of the english language ..... never mind the wit or capacity to
engage even the worst troller on asa.

Keep it up and I'll bring the League of Extraordinary Haranguers over

there
for a week and show you bottom feeding bilge sucking pond scum how it's
done...

You pathetic, sorry excuses for vermin....

CM

Please exercise caution/be warned, "If you can't stand the heat, dot get in
the Kitchen". Don't judge the entire regular group by 1, who in a "Fit of
Piqué" responded in an atypical way.

By the way, if you do come visiting, at least don't "Top Post".